GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Xbox game?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/05/02 at 10:51
Regular
I have just got starwars obi-wan and I am very disappointed. So I am going to take it back and get another game, but what? I already have Halo and FIFA, and I do not like driving sims or games like dead or alive 3. Is simpsons road rage any good or is there another game that’s good to play?
Fri 10/05/02 at 10:51
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
I have just got starwars obi-wan and I am very disappointed. So I am going to take it back and get another game, but what? I already have Halo and FIFA, and I do not like driving sims or games like dead or alive 3. Is simpsons road rage any good or is there another game that’s good to play?
Fri 10/05/02 at 12:07
Championship manager or Max Payne
Fri 10/05/02 at 13:09
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Stay as far away from simpsons road rage as you can pretend it has dog pooh on it, bad bad game long loading time(dispite being on xbox,hardive anyone?), poor graphics and a blaten crazy taxi rip off.
Fri 10/05/02 at 13:56
Regular
"accidental superher"
amped
rallisport challenge
max payne
JET SET RADIO FUTURE
Fri 10/05/02 at 16:02
Its entirely your choice really aint it because no matter what we say you will do what u want to do
Fri 10/05/02 at 16:15
Regular
"BOSE"
i go for all the popular ones and all the ones that appeal to me.

but i don't think you can take a game back and say "i don't like it" and swap it for another one. you have to be a star wars fan to really appreciate Obi-Wan
Fri 10/05/02 at 16:51
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Get Max Payne or Amped. It really does depend on what games you like, if I was you I'd get Max - like in that other post :-p
Fri 10/05/02 at 19:22
get JSRF its so fun to play and its really long as well, you can never get bored of it + it has a 4 way multiplayer
Fri 10/05/02 at 20:07
Yea this games the next game on my list
Sat 11/05/02 at 15:25
Project Gotham the longjevity of it is great and there are so many avenues (forgive the pun)in it massive game play in it too
Ria

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.