GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question about the "Thank you Package""

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/05/02 at 09:25
Regular
I was wondering if any one who got there Xbox through SR via mail order has sent off for the games? I rang up Microsoft about my receipt as it had a date well before March 14th, they said that it was fine. I read the new issue of XGamer and they said that if you bought the Xbox via mail order you need to claim your games by calling Microsoft and telling them you serial number.

As anyone sent off their receipt that they got with the Xbox via SRs mail order?
Fri 10/05/02 at 09:25
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I was wondering if any one who got there Xbox through SR via mail order has sent off for the games? I rang up Microsoft about my receipt as it had a date well before March 14th, they said that it was fine. I read the new issue of XGamer and they said that if you bought the Xbox via mail order you need to claim your games by calling Microsoft and telling them you serial number.

As anyone sent off their receipt that they got with the Xbox via SRs mail order?
Fri 10/05/02 at 12:15
No sorry but I was one of the first to email microsoft about there free games and I am wondering will they ever arrive lol
Sun 12/05/02 at 00:40
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Im guessing the people who email MS the form on the first day or so will have their games arriving soon.

I emailed them the application form 2 days after the offer started so my games should be with me either this week or next week.

Hopefully...
Mon 13/05/02 at 11:44
I thought that claims could only be made by post?

I know that originally the form mentioned an e-mail address but I'm sure that the latest form (26th April) only had a postal address?
Mon 13/05/02 at 11:52
I sent my offer out on the 3 day of the offer
Tue 14/05/02 at 16:06
MR.COATES wrote:
> I thought that claims could only be made by post?
>
> I know that originally the form mentioned an e-mail address but I'm
> sure that the latest form (26th April) only had a postal address?
Well I received a letter from GAME where I baught the Xbox and it said 'To clain your FREE XBOX package simply go to www.xbox.com/uk and you will find a form you can either ferr phone use the address or Email [email protected] and Microsoft will send the games and controler directly to you
Ria
Fri 17/05/02 at 14:10
i recieved my 2 games and controller today via securicor, excellent games to play at the weekend !!!
Fri 17/05/02 at 14:29
"High polygon count"
OB1bons wrote:
> Email [email protected] and Microsoft will send the games and
> controler directly to you

This is no longer the case. You now have to download and print the form, fill it in and send it by post, together with a copy of your original sales receipt.

If you have 4 controllers, you can have a DVD remote. If you have that too, you can ask for 3 games. But if you want something other than the two games and free controller, you must include a covering letter explaining the reason.
Thu 23/05/02 at 09:16
Thought so.

Haven't got mine yet though. Sent the form and receipt off on the 27th.

:(
Thu 23/05/02 at 09:58
Regular
Sweeney83 wrote:
> i recieved my 2 games and controller today via securicor, excellent
> games to play at the weekend !!!

Can I just ask at what time of the day did they come through?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.