GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"most eagerly anticipated titles?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/05/02 at 01:12
Regular
We're beginning to see some really inventive games scheduled for the PS2. If even some of these games live up to their potential, it's going to be another good year for PS2...

Dribbling at the prospect of:

Medal of Honour: Frontline
Prisoner of War
Stuntman
The Getaway
Shinobi
GTA4
Driver 3
Spiderman

I'm sure we'll see at least one of those elevate to all-time classic status... if not, i'll eat my PS2.
Fri 10/05/02 at 01:12
Regular
"95% organic"
We're beginning to see some really inventive games scheduled for the PS2. If even some of these games live up to their potential, it's going to be another good year for PS2...

Dribbling at the prospect of:

Medal of Honour: Frontline
Prisoner of War
Stuntman
The Getaway
Shinobi
GTA4
Driver 3
Spiderman

I'm sure we'll see at least one of those elevate to all-time classic status... if not, i'll eat my PS2.
Fri 10/05/02 at 01:14
Regular
"Back For Good"
all i want is final fantasy x :-)
Fri 10/05/02 at 07:26
Regular
Pro Evo 2
Fri 10/05/02 at 07:54
Regular
"simpsons rule"
there all exellent games can not wait till they come out
Fri 10/05/02 at 09:44
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
A food starting point but there are loads more potential AAA titles on the way, starting with VF4 today, Final Fantasy X, Toca Race Driver, Colin McCrae3, Tekken 4 and the one I'm really looking forward to Soul Calibur 2.

Ooops ..... better go and get a cloth to wipe the drool of my keyboard !!
Fri 10/05/02 at 10:20
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Im definatly looking forward to Prisoner of War which ive claimed as a GAD prize, Medal of Honour Frontline will probably be the next big thing since MGS 2, Soul Calibre 2 will be the ultimate beat em up game and finally Pro Evo 2, thie finest football game on any console.
Fri 10/05/02 at 11:13
Regular
"A man with a stick"
You've missed out stuntman. That game looks like it will be the next best thing on the PS2, in my opinion. I know I'm going to love the game when its released.
Fri 10/05/02 at 11:18
Regular
"A man with a stick"
cipro wrote:
> You've missed out stuntman.

Oops, no didn't leave that one out. Anyway I see a game on the the not too distant horizon which will probably sell well. Deus Ex. I never bought the game for my PC, but from what I've heard the PS2 version is far better. I shall definatly give the game a try when its released soon.
Fri 10/05/02 at 13:10
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
Hmmmm.

Medal of Honor: Frontline is gonna make snake look a lot less solid,
PES2 might just provide the final nail in the coffin of the pathetic FIFA shenanigans, but my most eagerly anticipated game at this very moment has to be Everybodys Golf 3..........FORE!!!

;0)
Fri 10/05/02 at 15:47
I am with mothballed on this one my most eagerly awaited game is everybodys golf 3.Has anyone out there got a clue when this is being released?Come on s.r.you must know something we dont?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.