GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can anyone make me a banner"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/05/02 at 20:12
Regular
can anyone make me a banner.
Thu 09/05/02 at 20:12
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
can anyone make me a banner.
Thu 09/05/02 at 20:47
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Sure, I'll do one. But what do you want it to look like? And what effects do you want?
Thu 09/05/02 at 21:04
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
I would like it to say - Alex's Site - or soemthing simple like that.

i would like it to be blue and maybe yellow or white with it.

anything else u can make up ur self.

thanks
Thu 09/05/02 at 21:07
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
So you want blue, yellow and white with the message as "Alex's site". Fair enough. But what do I do with the colours? What colour would the text be? and stuff like that? And do you want just a static image? How do you want it to animate?
Thu 09/05/02 at 21:14
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Blue background with yellow writing and dark blue round the letters if possible. i dont have a clue what u ment about the static thing. what can u do to animate it
Thu 09/05/02 at 21:19
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Alexj17 wrote:
> Blue background with yellow writing and dark blue round the letters if
> possible. i dont have a clue what u ment about the static thing. what
> can u do to animate it

By "Static", I mean a picture that stays the same, ie. isn't animated.

To animate it, I can either just make it like a few images flashing back and forth like the SR banners, without any type of transition in between, or I can put transitions in.
Thu 09/05/02 at 21:21
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
is it possible to have it saying - welcome to - then it changing to the alex's site bit
Thu 09/05/02 at 21:22
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Yeah, sure.
Thu 09/05/02 at 21:32
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
how u goin to get it to me
Thu 09/05/02 at 21:54
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Telepathy no doubt, your a very generous guy Twain, are you bored out of your head or something? :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.