GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Ultimate Peripheral"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/05/02 at 17:18
Regular
An electric game pad.

Think about it - Playing Rogue Leader, you make a mistake, and the shock jerks you around, while a little speaker screams "You're crap!" This kind of infurauting pad would egg you on to greater things, or ultimately, the smashing of the pad!

I can just imagine a four player bout with shock pads - However, as the shocks would have to be light, and not jerk you around to much, otherwise the game would be spoiled, and of course, it could be an excellent weapon -charge your brothers shock up, make him make a mistake and BAM! Frizzled pork smelling room! Hmmmmmmm........disgusting.

He he he................Of course, theyt would have to be made extremly tough, as the amount of infuraited throws against the wall would result in a lot damage!

;-)
Fri 10/05/02 at 10:07
"slightlyshortertagl"
teehee....
Fri 10/05/02 at 10:01
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> Little Hobbo wrote:
> Too late, I already patented the idea.
>
> I suddenly doubt that very much...

Gah, foiled.
Fri 10/05/02 at 09:58
"slightlyshortertagl"
Little Hobbo wrote:
> Too late, I already patented the idea.

I suddenly doubt that very much...
Fri 10/05/02 at 09:49
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Too late, I already patented the idea.
Fri 10/05/02 at 09:34
that sounds like a great idea you should send it to one of the controller designers and see what they say could also work for army training etc
Thu 09/05/02 at 17:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
An electric game pad.

Think about it - Playing Rogue Leader, you make a mistake, and the shock jerks you around, while a little speaker screams "You're crap!" This kind of infurauting pad would egg you on to greater things, or ultimately, the smashing of the pad!

I can just imagine a four player bout with shock pads - However, as the shocks would have to be light, and not jerk you around to much, otherwise the game would be spoiled, and of course, it could be an excellent weapon -charge your brothers shock up, make him make a mistake and BAM! Frizzled pork smelling room! Hmmmmmmm........disgusting.

He he he................Of course, theyt would have to be made extremly tough, as the amount of infuraited throws against the wall would result in a lot damage!

;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.