GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which deal should I do?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/05/02 at 12:12
Regular
To be able to get a lovely little cube on Saturday I must trade in my ps2 + all games and stuff. I want to order from SR but do not have the cash and don't live close enough to one of their shops :(
The deal- I was offered £180 from one place and they have got a good package deal (GC+ any 2 games for £180).
The other place said they would give me £191 for all my stuff the thing is there package deal in my price range is not so good (GC+ Star Wars Rogue Leader+GAME Memory Card 4MB)
Ill have £11 pound spare but which deal do you think I should do?
Thu 09/05/02 at 12:12
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
To be able to get a lovely little cube on Saturday I must trade in my ps2 + all games and stuff. I want to order from SR but do not have the cash and don't live close enough to one of their shops :(
The deal- I was offered £180 from one place and they have got a good package deal (GC+ any 2 games for £180).
The other place said they would give me £191 for all my stuff the thing is there package deal in my price range is not so good (GC+ Star Wars Rogue Leader+GAME Memory Card 4MB)
Ill have £11 pound spare but which deal do you think I should do?
Thu 09/05/02 at 13:41
Regular
You have already played the PS2 and i think that the Game Cube will now start to take off. Regarding your Dicotomy! The £180 package looks better. This is because you can choose your games. The only problem is of course the Memory card. This is probably essential so the other package is also good. If you are a Star Wars fan then definately take the memory card package and get rid of the PS2. You can then take the remainder to the pub for a celebratory drink :)
Thu 09/05/02 at 14:38
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
*POP*
Any more opinions would be muh appreciated :)
Thanks
Thu 09/05/02 at 14:40
Regular
"Tag as above"
Keep your PS2, I have a Gamecube but I would give up my PS2 for it. Depends on the type of games you like.

If you do get a Gamecube get Super Monkey Ball.
Thu 09/05/02 at 14:45
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
SMB is a definate but what other game ? Rouge leader? Sonic? Help me out people :)
Bearing in mind I claimed Wave race as a GAD Win
Thu 09/05/02 at 15:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
**Kerrang!** wrote:
> SMB is a definate but what other game ? Rouge leader? Sonic? Help me
> out people :)
> Bearing in mind I claimed Wave race as a GAD Win

Rogue leader is good, but it is tricky. Keep this in mind paddawan.
Thu 09/05/02 at 15:06
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
I think I may get that then as I am a fan of star wars (got issue 9 of the official magazine from 1977) :). Its always good to get a game that is challenging :) Thanks "monster cookie"
Thu 09/05/02 at 17:57
Regular
">:)"
I recomend Luigi's mansion. Its a great game. ITs short, but has so much replay value that you will probably have completed it 3 times before you get bored of it.

I rented rogue leader a few days ago. TO be honest i found it really boring :/ Unless it has always been your dream to control one of the ships from the film in a series of missions, I recommend you look elsewhere.

THe only features I likes about that game were the documentaries and voice over modes. I thought the gameplay was too hard, and I basically just cheated.
It has great graphics, but you will probably soon get bored of it. I did.

I am waiting for Smash bros - its out on the 24th. That game will e amazing.

Until then, L's M it fine for me. Its an amazing game, and after showing it to my friends I have convinced them to buy it too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.