GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i have the cube ¦ D"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/05/02 at 02:13
Regular
yep, after being messed about by sr for long enough, and feeling disrespected by their staff one too many times, i've sorted with customer services for the return and refund of my cube bundle, and today i bought a cube elsewhere, for a better deal, and i now have the thing.

still, the curse takes one last swipe at me, today i had already arranged to go out, and tomorrow the power is shut off for most of the day for electrical works, so i won't be able to play as much as i wanted to... but at least i have the thing, and sr are out of the picture
: )
Fri 10/05/02 at 13:28
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Starlight wrote:
> Your smiley looks like one of the Chinese, excellent, he could be like
> your valet.
>
> Or not :0)

This smiley is too similar the smiley I have copyrighted, you owe me 5 million quid:!"!::!~@:!!~:!~!:1111123

:O)
Thu 09/05/02 at 22:26
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I got my Cube 6 days ago :o) From SR. I dunno what happened Duck, but I have had 2 games and my Cube with them all within 6 days. And they were out of stock of one game.

Maybe you just got a, Bad sales person. Or something :o)
Thu 09/05/02 at 18:39
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Wahooo! You got one!

What games have you got for it?

Your smiley looks like one of the Chinese, excellent, he could be like your valet.

Or not :0)
Thu 09/05/02 at 18:19
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Dr. Duck wrote:
> yep, after being messed about by sr for long enough, and feeling
> disrespected by their staff one too many times, i've sorted with
> customer services for the return and refund of my cube bundle, and
> today i bought a cube elsewhere, for a better deal, and i now have the
> thing.
>
> still, the curse takes one last swipe at me, today i had already
> arranged to go out, and tomorrow the power is shut off for most of the
> day for electrical works, so i won't be able to play as much as i
> wanted to... but at least i have the thing, and sr are out of the
> picture
> : )

No power eh? Well take it to a mates house to play!
Thu 09/05/02 at 15:36
"Uzi Lover"
Where did you get this better deal from?
Thu 09/05/02 at 08:02
well your very lucky m8 i cannot aford it yet but i will.
its a shame that you'll have no electric m8 you'll have to sit there all day looking at it nightmare. But you have it so that should make you feel better.
Thu 09/05/02 at 02:13
Regular
yep, after being messed about by sr for long enough, and feeling disrespected by their staff one too many times, i've sorted with customer services for the return and refund of my cube bundle, and today i bought a cube elsewhere, for a better deal, and i now have the thing.

still, the curse takes one last swipe at me, today i had already arranged to go out, and tomorrow the power is shut off for most of the day for electrical works, so i won't be able to play as much as i wanted to... but at least i have the thing, and sr are out of the picture
: )

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.