GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PHBizabi , is it secure?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/02/08 at 15:32
Regular
I was very kindly given a link to PHPizabi( by Eccles, thanks mate) but I was just wondering is this social networking upload safe and secure? The reason I ask is because I read the following blog post below

PHPizabi hijacked

are there any other networking scripts anybody could recommend ?
Mon 11/02/08 at 17:56
Regular
Hi Eccles , yes I know that was an old post and PHPizabi is still running. It just says in another forum, if you should be lucky enough to have about 100 people logged in at the same time, pages load very slow and can crash! It also says service providers are not too keen on this software!

But I will give it a go, I have not found anything else out there. The only other alternative would be to pay for a good software. But these tend to be very expensive, and the software is only on licence! It works out very expensive that way!

But as I said I will give it a go, fingers crossed and see what happens.

Thanks
Mon 11/02/08 at 14:57
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
I think you've got a little confused with that link you posted. That is to do with issues between developers in 2006 and doesn't appear to have anything to do with the actual security of the code used in PHPizabi.
A year later PHPizabi is still here so we can assume that the original developers/owners sorted out their differences.
AS for code security, there doesn't appear to be an obvious flaws at the moment.
Sun 10/02/08 at 15:32
Regular
I was very kindly given a link to PHPizabi( by Eccles, thanks mate) but I was just wondering is this social networking upload safe and secure? The reason I ask is because I read the following blog post below

PHPizabi hijacked

are there any other networking scripts anybody could recommend ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.