GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"National Day of Mourning"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/05/02 at 22:36
Regular
If any SR staff hate Arsenal then this is sure to win GAD!

I have decided that tomorrow is going to be a national day of mourning. After seeing Arsenal win the league and cup, many sports fans across the country wil be grieving.

This moment is far worse that any death or sad happening. The London scum have won the 'double' and have brought the English game of football to it's lowest in many, many years.

Nearly everybody who follows football seriously were hoping that ANYBODY apart from Arsenal would win the league, but this hope has not come true and our worst nightmare has happened!

Because of this, many thousands of football fans across the country will be to upset tomorrow to talk, let alone work. So I have decided to announce tomorrow as being a national day of mourning. Schools and workplaces will be closed as many people will be too distraught to go anywhere. People will be encouraged to sit down and think about how the game has reached an all time low. But we are not to just think about these sad times, we are to think about the happier times when more respectable teams won competitions and the game was happier.

I'm too upset now to talk any more, I'm gonna go and cry.....
Thu 09/05/02 at 18:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
If you start mourning it'll show what pansies you are.

Mourning because the team that deserved to win, won the Premiership.
Thu 09/05/02 at 16:36
"High polygon count"
Phi11ip wrote:
> For a Spurs fan, today is a very sad day...

I'd have thought EVERY day is a sad day if you're a Spurs fan!
Thu 09/05/02 at 16:30
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
doublezero wrote:
> Day of Mourning? Day of celebration more like!
>
> Oh, and yes i am an Arsenal fan.

Well that speaks for itself!
I'm mainly speaking for football fans in London though when I talk about this (West Ham, Spurs and Chelsea fans!)

For a Spurs fan, today is a very sad day...
Thu 09/05/02 at 09:31
Regular
"cant think of one.."
What the hell are you talking about?

Most people i spoke to yesterday said they wanted Arsenal to win it and NOT Man Utd. Surely Arsenal stopping Man Utd'r run of titles is good for the game itself and with Liverpool also being a formidable force, next years title race is sure to be tighter and better than ever.

Day of Mourning? Day of celebration more like!

Oh, and yes i am an Arsenal fan. I hope Alex Ferguson, sorry SIR Alex Ferguson should shut his mouth next year! Arsenal played the best football all season, with the only exception being a disappointing exit from the Champions League.
Thu 09/05/02 at 08:04
Regular
"simpsons rule"
lol good post wish we could have the day of school,man u will win it next
year though
Wed 08/05/02 at 22:58
Regular
hahahah national day of laughter
Wed 08/05/02 at 22:56
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
I'm a Liverpool fan but I hope Ipswich beat us so that Sunderland go down if they lose. I know it sounds bad but i'm confident that we can beat anyone in the qualifying stages for Europe.

It's nice to see someone other than Man U win though even if it is
Arsenal.
Wed 08/05/02 at 22:50
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

> Who's your daddy, Fergie?

Lol, yea, who is his Daddy? ..seriously? The maker of Chewing Gum? *bad joke*
Wed 08/05/02 at 22:49
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Day of mourning? Quite the opposite, I'm going to revel in this, and I'm a Liverpool fan...having said that, I do have reason to celebrate, after all, second place should be ours, barring any mishaps.

Pfft, mourning indeed, I'd be more upset that the titles not going back to Old Trafford for a loooooong time :D
Wed 08/05/02 at 22:46
"High polygon count"
And the reds go marching on!

Glorious, glorious day.

Who's your daddy, Fergie?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.