GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR gamecube game order"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/05/02 at 20:16
Regular
check the SR list of gamecube games. lord of the rings? crash bandicoot? NOM havent heard anything about it as far as i know, what about the other mags? with 80 games, they must just be making some of them up.

what next, metal gear solid sons of the librairy?
Wed 08/05/02 at 21:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
NOM aren't allowed to release unconfirmed information, so they are typically a rubbish magazine, althoygh they have improved. all you need to know about the games you asked about is that crash bandicoot will be a regular xbox style ga,e (it was on the xbox) and lord of the rings was announced for 'all platforms', so for information, see pc magazines as that is the most advanced version with the most pictures and concept art. i hope it helps, but in future you should just worry about games that are due for release in the next two months- otherwise you might get another four year perfect dark incident.
Wed 08/05/02 at 20:37
Regular
Crash Bandicoot comes out in July I think, it's Wrath of The Cortex the same game that was released on PS2. Lord of the Rings is also coming out god knows when though.
Wed 08/05/02 at 20:36
Regular
"are you serious"
maybe they are making it up m8 but i hope not.
lets all hope tho that its all true coz i cant wait to get my hands on the likes of lord of the rings.
ooohhhhh the thought

*drooling*

:0)
Wed 08/05/02 at 20:35
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
ive heard of both...CUBE mag
Wed 08/05/02 at 20:31
Regular
">:)"
I had heard quite a while ago that a crash bandicoot game was coming to gc. I havent heard of a Lord of thie rings game, but it was pretty inevitable. I'm expecting a full compliment of harry potter games too.
Wed 08/05/02 at 20:16
"+ suspicious minds"
check the SR list of gamecube games. lord of the rings? crash bandicoot? NOM havent heard anything about it as far as i know, what about the other mags? with 80 games, they must just be making some of them up.

what next, metal gear solid sons of the librairy?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.