GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"**VOTE SAVATT1668**"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/05/02 at 19:10
Regular
I've decided that if I win, all people who voted for me get a pic of my gf and guess what ! Shes Naked !

With the help of GlideM2000, a pic should be available on soon which will show you my gf, although she is fully clothed. Hey, not having non voters mooching a freebie !

Remember, the pic is only dished out if I win !!! I'll update when the clothed pic is available.

So Vote Savatt1668 !!! :-)))
Mon 13/05/02 at 16:52
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Meh, seeing as this is gonna be the last campaign thing I bother doing I'm gonna pop this back up and make the most of it.
Sun 12/05/02 at 12:59
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah it did have its charm. Just a lack of a real kicking being possible. :-|
Sat 11/05/02 at 18:22
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
why aren't you reading this you fools *ahem* i mean are knackers to it your bully boy campaign was a lot better LOL
Sat 11/05/02 at 14:52
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Meh, I'm bored so I put the colour pic into the Anything Goes forum on XboxRules.com if anyone wants to see it. Still under the Vote Savatt topic.

I'm off to play Rogue Leader and Luigi's Mansion, seeya later people.
Fri 10/05/02 at 19:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ok, the pic has been moved from general chat to anything goes now.
Thu 09/05/02 at 20:50
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I will be adding a new colour pic to the topic in a week. Again, I'll update here when I put it on XboxRules.com ;-)

You better vote Res, cause if you don't ! ::shaking fist::

;-)
Thu 09/05/02 at 20:45
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
well i already know what she looks like well except for that naked pic.

might be worth voting just to see it LMAO
Thu 09/05/02 at 20:14
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Excellent idea !

Anyway, I've now uploaded a pic (clean) on

Its black and white and the quality is a bit edgy cause I turned it into a jpg.

Actually, now that I've taken care of that little problem I could have used the original pic I was gonna use ! Doh !

Anyway, if you wanna see it, got the site and go into the forums. From here, go into General chat and look at the "VOTE SAVATT1668" post. The pic is in there.

Damn I should have used the other pic....Oh well. ;-)
Thu 09/05/02 at 20:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
savatt1668 wrote:
> Cinnamon wrote:
> Notable time again is it savatt. Going down the bribe route this
> time
> I see.
>
> Yeah the bully boy tactics with the bats, bricks and copies of army
> men games failed due to the slight oversight of not knowing anyones
> adresses.

---

You could always get your girlfriend to run down the street in the buff.

We'd all come running out of our houses, and you could bonk us with a baseball bat.

;-)
Thu 09/05/02 at 20:01
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Cinnamon wrote:
> Notable time again is it savatt. Going down the bribe route this time
> I see.

Yeah the bully boy tactics with the bats, bricks and copies of army men games failed due to the slight oversight of not knowing anyones adresses.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.