GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"star wars!!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/05/02 at 19:03
Regular
hey guys
does ne body recon they will bring out a new star wars game? like with jedi's and all the light sabours?
Fri 10/05/02 at 11:35
Regular
"A man with a stick"
E3 is in June or July, I can't remember which, though expect all the major games magazines to have a report on E3 sometime next month. Thats when we'll know about these new star wars games.
Thu 09/05/02 at 17:00
Regular
"Hairy Hippo Hoop"
The new film is supposed to be REALLY good.....

Anyway, when is E3? Later this month but when?
Thu 09/05/02 at 14:03
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
I think that the dreamcast could have another use for the fishing rod thingy - a lightsabre that when you move moves on screen. Or they could do a title called jedi fishing.....
Thu 09/05/02 at 11:37
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Hopefully those games won't be cheap looking cash ins like the episode one titles.
Wed 08/05/02 at 19:30
Regular
"Whatever!"
There is a couple of Star Wars games on the way - Star Wars Bounty Hunter, which sounds quite impressive and Star Wars The Clone Wars, which I dont know anything about! Should both be unveiled at E3!
Wed 08/05/02 at 19:28
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
I know it's the Sony forum but i think that the Obi-won game looks really good. The idea of using the analogue stick as a sword was in MGS2 and was very popular, which is why i think this game will do well. I'm not sure but i think most Star Wars games are being released on the GC and the X-Box. I am not a fan of Star Wars, i think it sucks, but the games do look very good graphics wise. I can't say that the games look realistic, because i don't think many people own real light sabors, but it does look quite interesting and exciting.
Wed 08/05/02 at 19:05
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Oh good grief...

I think they may have already made games with jedi and lightsabers, little boy. About 10 of them, in fact.
Wed 08/05/02 at 19:03
hey guys
does ne body recon they will bring out a new star wars game? like with jedi's and all the light sabours?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.