GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Jist Of Henman"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/05/02 at 18:56
Regular
So Tim Henman is Breat Britain's number one tennis player, he's had a pretty good year so far, in fact it's the best year opener he's ever had, he's won several tounaments and he's currently ranked number 5 in the world, (ahead of Sampras for you non-tennis people!)

But, what is it with Timothy that makes me hate him so much, is it his obvious big-headedness: the way he is good on court and then he'll bragg to you for hours about it: is it that thing he does with his arm every time he wins a point, is it the way he hits balls at an unfortunate crowd member every time he wins a match or is it his teeth: he has a gob full of antlers!

Ok sure he's a good player, but don't most people prefer ex-canadia turned Brit Greg Rusedski, i certainly do, the guys got most UMPH to his game, i admire the way he plays(sometimes), the way he ain't big headed or have a gob-o-Krap like old timmy boy, and gregs just an all-round good guy!

Tim however must have had braces put on the wrong side of his teeth as a child, he's like medusa when he smiles, he'l turn you to stone! and have you seen the new advert, he strips off!!! he gives his clothes to this semi-sumo lady in the crowd for her to wash his whites with! its FILTH

So a few words for tim, "change the swell head, stop with the arm thingy and for got sakes get a brace!!!"
Wed 08/05/02 at 18:56
So Tim Henman is Breat Britain's number one tennis player, he's had a pretty good year so far, in fact it's the best year opener he's ever had, he's won several tounaments and he's currently ranked number 5 in the world, (ahead of Sampras for you non-tennis people!)

But, what is it with Timothy that makes me hate him so much, is it his obvious big-headedness: the way he is good on court and then he'll bragg to you for hours about it: is it that thing he does with his arm every time he wins a point, is it the way he hits balls at an unfortunate crowd member every time he wins a match or is it his teeth: he has a gob full of antlers!

Ok sure he's a good player, but don't most people prefer ex-canadia turned Brit Greg Rusedski, i certainly do, the guys got most UMPH to his game, i admire the way he plays(sometimes), the way he ain't big headed or have a gob-o-Krap like old timmy boy, and gregs just an all-round good guy!

Tim however must have had braces put on the wrong side of his teeth as a child, he's like medusa when he smiles, he'l turn you to stone! and have you seen the new advert, he strips off!!! he gives his clothes to this semi-sumo lady in the crowd for her to wash his whites with! its FILTH

So a few words for tim, "change the swell head, stop with the arm thingy and for got sakes get a brace!!!"
Wed 08/05/02 at 19:07
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
When he shakes his arm it is the most annoying thing ever. He does it every time he wins a point. He is not even that good at tennis, Lleyton Hewitt would thrash him.
Wed 08/05/02 at 21:08
Regular
more people prefer greg rusedski to henman? i think not.

Go easy on tim, just because he does not have the pace of greg does not mean he is a worse player for it!

look, these are the reasons tim is better than greg:

1) greg is incredably inconsistant, tim has better consistancy.
2) Tim has the better record in major competitions.
3) Greg simply relys on the pace of his serve to see him through the game.
4) Tim is a better all-round player and has a superb serve and volley-perhaps even the best in the world.
5) Tim has a better temperament than Greg, and mentally i know he can go all the way this year.

Roll on Wimbledon for the Brits.............

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.