GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Problem with posting on forums"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/02/08 at 18:36
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Hey guys I posted a thread in the "reviews" section and it never appeared on the site. Then I think I may have sent another by mistake. If this is true could you delete one of the threads if there are indeed two of them when the appear.
Fri 15/02/08 at 17:53
"Are you sure?"
Thanks for the reply...
Fri 15/02/08 at 17:42
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Yes. Due to recent system updates we have changed to HTML invoices which are widely used across the industry.
Fri 15/02/08 at 17:11
"Are you sure?"
*bump*

Normally invoices are in PDF format - this takes me to an HTML version.

The PDF versions were probably better to save.
Is this an intentional change of format?

Search Freeola Chat
Thu 14/02/08 at 12:00
"Are you sure?"
Thanks for that.

The invoice links works now.
Normally invoices are in PDF format - this takes me to an HTML version.

The PDF versions were probably better to save.
Is this an intentional change of format?
Thu 14/02/08 at 11:45
Regular
I've taken a look over the script and I think I've located the bug and also added some extra traps in in case there are future issues.

I've also sorted out the issue you where having with the domain invoice which should be working fine for your now.

Please let me know if your still having problems.
Thu 14/02/08 at 11:17
"Are you sure?"
Hmmm...
I've just tried creating a new thread - no errors but no thread either!

I was tried to report the following error when trying to access invoices this morning:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function pdf_new() in /home/httpd/html/fcc/domain-invoice.php on line 27

Search Freeola Chat
Wed 13/02/08 at 21:27
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Thanks Eccles :)
Tue 12/02/08 at 13:17
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
I've fixed you review post now. You might want to go and check it's how you want it.
The problem was probably because you posted it when work was going on to move servers and the original post wasn't saved correctly. This stopped your further attempts from working as well.
Tue 12/02/08 at 12:33
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Yeah I tried sending my post again recently and nothing has appeared. I noticed pb's post is up but mine just doesn't want to appear. Sorry about this guys.
Fri 08/02/08 at 01:08
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Yeah I just tried it again and it won't appear.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.