GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy 10 out a week early???"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/05/02 at 11:13
Regular
Ive just been on the EB website and the release date for final fantasy 10 is now a week earlier. It was supposed to be th 31st but now its the 24th!!!!!!!!!!!! yyyyeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh

By the way i know there is a final fantasy forum, but i thought it deserved its own forum, just for pure excitement.
Wed 08/05/02 at 11:13
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Ive just been on the EB website and the release date for final fantasy 10 is now a week earlier. It was supposed to be th 31st but now its the 24th!!!!!!!!!!!! yyyyeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh

By the way i know there is a final fantasy forum, but i thought it deserved its own forum, just for pure excitement.
Wed 08/05/02 at 11:19
Regular
Doh! I hope it gets put back three weeks!

Exams :D
Wed 08/05/02 at 11:19
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I must say I'm not that surprised. It was released early in America too, which got me thinking, was this squaresofts plan all along?
Wed 08/05/02 at 11:32
Regular
"Back For Good"
*Mr Burn's Voice*

"Excellent!!!!! haha haha hahahahaha!"
Wed 08/05/02 at 11:42
Regular
"~yo dadio"
thanks mate for that i have been waiting for that for ages
Wed 08/05/02 at 12:32
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
This must be a first, a game being brought forward from it's release date!

Good news, been looking and waiting for this game for what seems an eternity.....oh well just 16 days to go.....yippeee! ;D
Wed 08/05/02 at 12:37
I wasn't really fussed about FFX to be honest, until I played the demo.

*salivating* I want, now.
Wed 08/05/02 at 12:46
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Haven't played the demo, infact I can't remember the last demo I played, I usually have a good idea of what I'll like and what I'll give a miss to.

Given up buying magazines so thats the main reason why I don't see many demos.
Wed 08/05/02 at 13:23
Says 24th on the official UK Playstation site aswell now.
Wed 08/05/02 at 13:53
Regular
"Back For Good"
Milenko wrote:
> Says 24th on the official UK Playstation site aswell now.

and on SR

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.