GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"United......Arsnal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/05/02 at 21:10
Regular
Who do you think will win the premiaship title this year......with only two games left in the season and with the Gunners being five points clear it looks almost impossible for Man Utd to claw there way back to lifting their rightful trophy.

I wouldnt mind as much if it was Liverpool who were the contenders for the title, but as it Arsnal, and as they stop us from getting the historic 4 in a row.

With Arsnal winning the F.A. Cup I couldn't stand them getting the double over us.

When we beat Arsnal at Old Trafford that will put us two points behind them, then when we beat Charlton Athletic and Everton beat Arsnal we will have the title. :-)
Wed 08/05/02 at 16:14
Regular
Man U dont deserve the title? Whys that?

The Premiership trophy has been at Old Trafford 78% of time since the Premiership started.

7 times in 9 seasons...The Premiership has been dominated by United becasue they have been the best team.

We havnt really been that bad this season. The amount of points we got at the moment would have won us the league in most years, and thats quiet amazing considering how many times we have lost. But you cant take away some of our great performances like coming back from 3-0 down at half time at White Hart Lane. And we also knocked 3 past Chelsea the other week in thier own back yard. Chelsea have the best damn home record in the premiership this season but we beat them by 3 clear goals easily. Most of our Defeats have been down to indivdual errors and they have cost us everthing. Just look at Barthez at Highbury...SUre...ARsenal were the better team that day but had it not been for the two late errors Arsenal would have two points less and we would have one more. leaving us only 2 points behind ya.

Its just that Arsenal have been pretty damn good this season and deserve to win it.
Wed 08/05/02 at 15:16
Regular
MAN U DO NOT deserve the title.
Wed 08/05/02 at 14:24
Regular
"Long time no see!"
It's over, and on it's way to Highbury. :`(

All we should be concerned about now is who will come second!
C'mon United!!
Wed 08/05/02 at 10:43
Regular
"cant think of one.."
I'm an Arsenal fan and there's nothing in the world i want more than for Arsenal to win the title at Old Trafford. Come on you Gunners!
Wed 08/05/02 at 08:12
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i still think man u can win it but it is going to be very hard for them
come on united!!!!!!!!!!
Tue 07/05/02 at 22:18
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
It's obvious that Arsenal will win the title and it would be a suprise if Man U beat them let alone Everton. If you want to win lots of titles in a row you can move to the Scottish league as I hear it is quite easy there.
Tue 07/05/02 at 22:11
Yes but that's not going to happen.

Come on the Gunners.
Tue 07/05/02 at 21:10
Who do you think will win the premiaship title this year......with only two games left in the season and with the Gunners being five points clear it looks almost impossible for Man Utd to claw there way back to lifting their rightful trophy.

I wouldnt mind as much if it was Liverpool who were the contenders for the title, but as it Arsnal, and as they stop us from getting the historic 4 in a row.

With Arsnal winning the F.A. Cup I couldn't stand them getting the double over us.

When we beat Arsnal at Old Trafford that will put us two points behind them, then when we beat Charlton Athletic and Everton beat Arsnal we will have the title. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.