GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Disgraceful Americans."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/10/00 at 14:11
Regular
One day i was watching the WWF and somehow i saw a British speaking person in it, he spoke nothing like us, and they didn't like him.
Whether or not this is the view of us from Japan, they may think that too. Posh, boring and poor wew are too them. We seem to them as the less important games market in the world.
Mon 23/10/00 at 14:11
Regular
One day i was watching the WWF and somehow i saw a British speaking person in it, he spoke nothing like us, and they didn't like him.
Whether or not this is the view of us from Japan, they may think that too. Posh, boring and poor wew are too them. We seem to them as the less important games market in the world.
Wed 25/10/00 at 01:25
DID YOU WATCH THE WWF WRESTLING??? The entire organization is disraceful.

But for you to title your message Disgraceful Americans is a bit of a stereotype wouldn't you say?
Wed 25/10/00 at 01:29
i'm from Canada and found this insulting.

can't we all just get along...
Wed 25/10/00 at 02:53
Regular
unlikely, I'm afraid...
Wed 25/10/00 at 10:33
Regular
yeah, you'll know why!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.