GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many of you..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/05/02 at 16:37
Regular
Have recently started driving lessons? i finally got my provisional through the post today and could not resist getting started. So my mum and i went out and she showed me the basic stuff, mirror, signal etc and i loved every second of it, i was a bit nervous at first but once you get going its fairly easy, its the accelerator and the clutch that cause me some probs but i didn't do too bad on my first go, managaed to reverse and come back out of a dead end and park it up perfectly, can't wait for my lessons now! How are you lot finding it? or how was it when you first started?
Tue 07/05/02 at 16:37
Regular
"Touched!"
Have recently started driving lessons? i finally got my provisional through the post today and could not resist getting started. So my mum and i went out and she showed me the basic stuff, mirror, signal etc and i loved every second of it, i was a bit nervous at first but once you get going its fairly easy, its the accelerator and the clutch that cause me some probs but i didn't do too bad on my first go, managaed to reverse and come back out of a dead end and park it up perfectly, can't wait for my lessons now! How are you lot finding it? or how was it when you first started?
Tue 07/05/02 at 19:57
well, not me, but my sister had her 1st lesson the other day, she almost cried when it was over, she found the clutch and gears kinda tricky but she'll get use to it, she drove a KA and she loved every second of it! so i'm sure you will 2, good luck!
Tue 07/05/02 at 20:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Meh!

I have to wait another year before I can start to learn to drive.
Tue 07/05/02 at 20:09
Well I haven't yet but as soon as I can I am going to burn some rubber.
Tue 07/05/02 at 20:55
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Lucky kids, drivings great,I started in July last year, i'd hate not being able to drive, hopefully i'll pass soon.
Tue 07/05/02 at 21:01
Regular
I started about 2 months ago. And I'll book my test in 2 weeks, I think. It's very easy, once you've got a road sense. Clutch control and road sense, thats all its about. Apparently.
Tue 07/05/02 at 21:11
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Yep, I too have started taking driving lessons recently.

My first lesson was last Thursday, and like most I found it to be fairly straightforward (in principal)but struggled somewhat with the clutch.

Hope to get to grip with things fairly soon, as the quicker I pass my test, the quicker the money I earn can go back into games!
Tue 07/05/02 at 22:05
I haven't yet, i've got a couple more years to wait.
Wed 08/05/02 at 17:00
Regular
Guyzer wrote:
> Well I haven't yet but as soon as I can I am going to burn some
> rubber.

I told you before, matches and condo....oh yeah, you mean drive....
Wed 08/05/02 at 17:07
Regular
Lessons 3-8 are usually the worst.

After that its pretty damn easy.

Nowadays its just sooo easy. I've been driving for a year now and everything is just so automatic. Hard to think how hard it was at first.

Just wish insurance prices were a bit lower so i could drive my Dads Vectra.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.