GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"* * VOTE FOR MYSTIQUE * *"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/05/02 at 12:30
Regular
OK - Well it looks like I'm Mysty's campaign manager but that's only because I'm in her pants... er I mean in her pockets! Yeah that's the one! And because she asked me so nicely!

Anyway Mystique has requested her campaign video, that she spent a long time working on, be linked to in order to win YOUR vote.

Wanna see it, righty then - Click Here!

Mystique would like to add:

"Seeing as everyone is getting into this campaign thing. I thought I'd give it a bash..Unlike you lot though.....I've done it with style"
Tue 07/05/02 at 12:30
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
OK - Well it looks like I'm Mysty's campaign manager but that's only because I'm in her pants... er I mean in her pockets! Yeah that's the one! And because she asked me so nicely!

Anyway Mystique has requested her campaign video, that she spent a long time working on, be linked to in order to win YOUR vote.

Wanna see it, righty then - Click Here!

Mystique would like to add:

"Seeing as everyone is getting into this campaign thing. I thought I'd give it a bash..Unlike you lot though.....I've done it with style"
Tue 07/05/02 at 12:35
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Link won't let me view it, says page is unavailable.

Shame, you all need to vote me now instead. :-)
Tue 07/05/02 at 12:36
"slightlyshortertagl"
We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

For general questions see our main help area, or search for other member pages.
Tue 07/05/02 at 12:40
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Grrr - i'll sort it, the link will work soon!
Tue 07/05/02 at 12:41
Regular
"DS..."
Hybrid Valves wrote:
> Grrr - i'll sort it, the link will work soon!

It better do, you don't want to fall out with Mysty ;)

slik ~_~
Tue 07/05/02 at 12:42
"slightlyshortertagl"
Hybrid Valves wrote:
> Grrr - i'll sort it, the link will work soon!

in theory

:-D
Tue 07/05/02 at 12:46
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Fixed it - Sorry everyone!
Tue 07/05/02 at 12:46
"Darkness, always"
link works fine.

remember it's a geocities site, and they don't allow remote viewing of files.

Therefore: open a new browser window, and paste the link into it. should work a treat.

Obviously a lot of work went into that video.... *sigh*
Tue 07/05/02 at 12:47
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Yeah that's what was confusing me so initially but after i worked that out i just re-hosted it on my own site he he!!
Tue 07/05/02 at 12:50
"Darkness, always"
indeed. so now anyone who reads this thread for the first time thinks i'm a loon for talking about geocities.

great.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.