GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Of Sega Compilation"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/05/02 at 08:38
Regular
Now wouldnt that be a good idea?

Sega go on and make a classics package where they release all their best games on XBox and MAYBE GameCube..

Wouldnt that be a good idea?

They should all be straight conversions that shouldnt be too hard. Just imagine playing the original Crazy Taxi on your XBox and only paying £30 for it... that woukd be pretty good...

A suggestion of the games that can be done:-

Crazy Taxi 1
Crazy Taxi 2
Shenmue 1
Shenmue 2
Sonic Adventure 1
Sonic Adventure 2
Jet Set Radio
18 Wheeler
Virtua Tennis 1
Virtua Tennis 2
etc...
etc...

:-D
Tue 07/05/02 at 08:38
"slightlyshortertagl"
Now wouldnt that be a good idea?

Sega go on and make a classics package where they release all their best games on XBox and MAYBE GameCube..

Wouldnt that be a good idea?

They should all be straight conversions that shouldnt be too hard. Just imagine playing the original Crazy Taxi on your XBox and only paying £30 for it... that woukd be pretty good...

A suggestion of the games that can be done:-

Crazy Taxi 1
Crazy Taxi 2
Shenmue 1
Shenmue 2
Sonic Adventure 1
Sonic Adventure 2
Jet Set Radio
18 Wheeler
Virtua Tennis 1
Virtua Tennis 2
etc...
etc...

:-D
Tue 07/05/02 at 09:55
Regular
Shenmue II "IS" being released on XBOX, and I've been told that Shenmue I is being released under the label of "SEGA Classics Package" - so maybe more will follow like JSR, etc.

The "Arcade City from Crazy Taxi 1 will being included in Crazy TAxi 3 as a "bonus stage".
Tue 07/05/02 at 10:46
this will get sega loyalists who haven't already got an x-box to get one :)

I have one so I am ok
Tue 07/05/02 at 12:01
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Silent85 wrote:
> this will get sega loyalists who haven't already got an x-box to get
> one :)
>
> I have one so I am ok

lol!! same here...wahoo!!!, I wouldnt mind if they did a tough up job for shenmue 1, I would prefer them to release shenmue 1 1st so you can play though and keep your your moves and items as opposed to playing mue 2 then going back to shenmue1, but as long as they come out im not gonna complain, i just hope they do release shenmue 1 and perhaps a zombie revenge type of game(for which sega have many) for 3 or 4 players

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.