GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 ?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/05/02 at 07:30
Regular
Does anyone know the release dates for GTA3 on GBA?
Wed 08/05/02 at 18:54
i want gta3 on the cube!
Tue 07/05/02 at 20:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I know what you mean - Something like Crimson Skies would be superb, but as its a Microsoft game, that would be HUGELY unlikely!
Tue 07/05/02 at 20:04
Regular
"are you serious"
Cyclone wrote:
> deus ex anybody?
>
>
> No thanks - Quite simply one of the most boring games I have ever
> played - Sure, good story, charecter animation, interactvity, but the
> Dullest blandest environments I have ever seen, the worst weapons ever
> put in a game, and the most linear game I have ever played- Freeform?
> If you are that sad and want to walk around a town square that looks
> almost the same as a mansion you've seen somehwere else, and talk to
> the dullest people ever, who all seem to be addicted to the same drug
> and all say the same 'uggghhh, help me - Look I have a key to the
> upper sanctum- Do you want it? Nope Not me!

well ok so YOU dont like deus ex fair enuff but that was not the point i was making, deus ex is not the only game that could do with a PC to GC conversion.
and surely theres something that you would like to see converted.
maybe you would prefer medal of honour (allied assault) or something?
Tue 07/05/02 at 19:58
Regular
Come on, it isn't that bad...

What I don't like is all the PS2 conversions of decent PC Games like No One Lives Forever and Deus Ex, it downgrades tha graphics...
Tue 07/05/02 at 19:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
> deus ex anybody?

No thanks - Quite simply one of the most boring games I have ever played - Sure, good story, charecter animation, interactvity, but the Dullest blandest environments I have ever seen, the worst weapons ever put in a game, and the most linear game I have ever played- Freeform? If you are that sad and want to walk around a town square that looks almost the same as a mansion you've seen somehwere else, and talk to the dullest people ever, who all seem to be addicted to the same drug and all say the same 'uggghhh, help me - Look I have a key to the upper sanctum- Do you want it? Nope Not me!
Tue 07/05/02 at 19:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
According to 'rumours' it is supposed to be arriving on the GC - I doubt it very much though.
Tue 07/05/02 at 19:31
Regular
"are you serious"
aaahhhh yes E3 i think we can expect a few nice suprises from nintendo this year i think that we may be getting some nice pc conversions in the near future.
fingers crossed :)

deus ex anybody?
Tue 07/05/02 at 19:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
Not sure - Im still waiting to see some screenshots! Should hopefully be shown at E3 later this month!
Tue 07/05/02 at 07:30
Does anyone know the release dates for GTA3 on GBA?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.