GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Import games on your PAL Cube!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/05/02 at 23:58
Regular
from cube-europe.com

Import games on your PAL Cube!

Datel have revealed the European version of their GameCube Action Replay legendary Action Replay, which will allow you to get the most out of your games through totally unauthorised cheats and enhancements to spice up your gameplay. It will also allow you to play import games on your PAL GameCube - which mean that you wont have to wait ages for the latest Cube titles. The Gamecube Action Replay will retail at £29.99 when released in the Summer. Datel have also announced that a cut-down version of the Action Replay, which will simply allow import games to be played, will be released alongside the full version priced at £19.99.

--------------------------------

Now that is wicked!

The sooner this comes out the better!

Resident Evil from 'another company which i am not allowed to mention (ed)' is only £28.17 with free shipping all the way from Canada!

I want this thingy now!
Wed 08/05/02 at 16:48
Regular
If your really that desperate take a look in some DVD magazines, the adverts are always in there...
Wed 08/05/02 at 15:55
Regular
But these guys are based all the way in Canada.

And they dont actually sell anything that you do.

All their DVDs are region 1, All their games are American...

The only things they sell the same are PC games but the prices are very similar. Then you have GBA games which have no international lock-out but they are only a few quid cheaper as well.
Tue 07/05/02 at 17:48
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
0-MessiaH-0 wrote:
> Can someone PLEASE just post the website adress here? Or MSN me.
>
> [email protected]

--

No, we don't edit posts with the website addresses to rival companies just for the fun of it you know. Please refrain from using such URLs on our site. Thank you.
Tue 07/05/02 at 15:48
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Can someone PLEASE just post the website adress here? Or MSN me.

[email protected]
Tue 07/05/02 at 15:41
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I think I know which site you mean, I got a Spice GC controller from there for £22.44, bargin!
Tue 07/05/02 at 15:38
Regular
Lol :)

The pound is pretty strong against the US and Canadian dollar at the moment as well.

£1= $1.47 US
£1= $2.30 CAN
Tue 07/05/02 at 13:17
Okay...

I have finally worked it out now

I used the currency converter and found the final price as stated in your post.

I just thought that the price was starting in US dollars, not Canadian dollars, which left me thinking that after the price conversion, "How could it have possibly come to such a great offer"?

But now I know, and I would like to thank you for advertising this site. I just won a US XBOX on a website with Halo, and I was going to sell it because imports cost a lot of money here, but after reading your topic, I don't have to.

Thanks very much dude, and you surely deserve a GAD for all your trouble :) - not to mention your guts, (pardon the expression) for advertising another site on Special Reserve's.
Tue 07/05/02 at 13:00
My apologies to you...

I found Resi on GC on the site - but what is with the price? - does that come to £28?

If so, then it's great!
Tue 07/05/02 at 12:57
Or†ega wrote:

> Resident Evil from **** is only £28.17 with free
> shipping all the way from Canada!

----

Please can you tell me where you found such a cheap price for this on the site (I can't even find the Resi game for the GC on the site), and also...why are other games for most formats around $80 (look at Wave Race on GC)

That would never come to £28 - at least I don't think it would anyway :)

Please reply ASAP

Thanks for your time
Tue 07/05/02 at 00:36
Regular
I believe the Action Replay will be purchased by me in the future (not just for imports)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.