GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Letter To Ninty"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/05/02 at 22:12
Regular
To Nintendo and Shigsy and David Gosen and all you guys!

I hope that you all are well, I am fine, I've written to you fine folks at Nintendo to ask what the heck is going down! I mean, Jibbering Fools we all are, for your upcoming plans, which of course take about a year to be told, BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!

The Future Is Bright...The Future Is purple and cube-shaped! Me and my bestest forum buds feel, well, EAGER to find out your next franchises (sp) and well, I feel like ripping open your head and searching your brain for the ideas (Hey maybe you could use that as a storyline for your next SHORT game)!

OK, ummmm...you're probably a tad confused, so am I! Sooooooo...I guess, i'll get to a decent point! Considering Luigi's Mansion is a pretty short game, im wondering what the chances are of Mario Sunshine (God Bless The Game) being very LONG, not short, LONG, something you could really get yer' teeth into. I loved and love every second of Luigi's Mansion, don't get me wrong, but I finished the game, and felt, empty, and thats not the kind of empty you feel when you forget to eat your breakfast!

Anyways, we all know you're not gonna dissapoint us (Or Are You Turning Evil!?) so i'll keep my trap shut! And talk some more...

What Im wondering about, is that for every console you good guys develop there is something very, VERY Innovative!

SNES: INCREDIBLE PAD
N64: Analogue Stick (why the hell didn't you copyright the damn thing!), 3D Gaming!
GC: INCREDIBLE PAD 2! Cstick

What can we expect next! (and don't gimme all the GBA GC link up pants because we've heard all that)!!!

Anyway, you are my GODS! Please reply soon!
Thankyou!

Outback Ash Phillips

To Outback Ash Phillips and the "guys" at the forum

I hope that you all are still well, I am also fine, I've written to you fine folks at UKchatforums to reply to the very fine (im touched) letter that you sent to me.

Mario Sunshine is a very interesting game, As new screen shots continue to trickle in from Japan, we're beginning to learn more about Mario's Nintendo GameCube adventure. Super Mario Sunshine will be a 3D action/adventure game packed with classic Mario gameplay and plenty of new surprises. Developed under the watchful eye of Mario's legendary creator Shigeru Miyamoto. It won't dissapoint! At Nintendo we are aiming for no age range! Mario Sunshine will appeal to all!

Thankyou on the comments about previous consoles, the new innovations for Gamecube have just begun development but at this stage we cannot tell you what they are (YAWN). But be aware as they will be around soon (Yeah Right!).

And sorry I don't think Shigeru will use your idea (I thought you were Shigeru!!!)

Regards
Some Bloke Who Works For Shigeru Miyamoto
(Ohhhhhhh....so your not >: (
Mon 06/05/02 at 23:19
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
formely AshMan!!!
Mon 06/05/02 at 23:16
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
cubestyle wrote:
> outback ash, i think.... i think i find you.... i think i find you
> mildly annoying. dont worry though, i am an old timer you rant
> continually about pittle walnuts and mcdonalds.

mcdonalds from my post "Will you be whining or Dining?" but Pittle Walnuts, I havn't EVER mentioned ANYTHING about pittle walnuts
Mon 06/05/02 at 23:05
Regular
"are you serious"
lmao man you are well screwed
lol
still good point about the controllers nintendo definately should have copyrighted it.
Mon 06/05/02 at 23:00
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Was that a real reply...?
Mon 06/05/02 at 22:20
"+ suspicious minds"
outback ash, i think.... i think i find you.... i think i find you mildly annoying. dont worry though, i am an old timer you rant continually about pittle walnuts and mcdonalds.
Mon 06/05/02 at 22:12
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
To Nintendo and Shigsy and David Gosen and all you guys!

I hope that you all are well, I am fine, I've written to you fine folks at Nintendo to ask what the heck is going down! I mean, Jibbering Fools we all are, for your upcoming plans, which of course take about a year to be told, BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!

The Future Is Bright...The Future Is purple and cube-shaped! Me and my bestest forum buds feel, well, EAGER to find out your next franchises (sp) and well, I feel like ripping open your head and searching your brain for the ideas (Hey maybe you could use that as a storyline for your next SHORT game)!

OK, ummmm...you're probably a tad confused, so am I! Sooooooo...I guess, i'll get to a decent point! Considering Luigi's Mansion is a pretty short game, im wondering what the chances are of Mario Sunshine (God Bless The Game) being very LONG, not short, LONG, something you could really get yer' teeth into. I loved and love every second of Luigi's Mansion, don't get me wrong, but I finished the game, and felt, empty, and thats not the kind of empty you feel when you forget to eat your breakfast!

Anyways, we all know you're not gonna dissapoint us (Or Are You Turning Evil!?) so i'll keep my trap shut! And talk some more...

What Im wondering about, is that for every console you good guys develop there is something very, VERY Innovative!

SNES: INCREDIBLE PAD
N64: Analogue Stick (why the hell didn't you copyright the damn thing!), 3D Gaming!
GC: INCREDIBLE PAD 2! Cstick

What can we expect next! (and don't gimme all the GBA GC link up pants because we've heard all that)!!!

Anyway, you are my GODS! Please reply soon!
Thankyou!

Outback Ash Phillips

To Outback Ash Phillips and the "guys" at the forum

I hope that you all are still well, I am also fine, I've written to you fine folks at UKchatforums to reply to the very fine (im touched) letter that you sent to me.

Mario Sunshine is a very interesting game, As new screen shots continue to trickle in from Japan, we're beginning to learn more about Mario's Nintendo GameCube adventure. Super Mario Sunshine will be a 3D action/adventure game packed with classic Mario gameplay and plenty of new surprises. Developed under the watchful eye of Mario's legendary creator Shigeru Miyamoto. It won't dissapoint! At Nintendo we are aiming for no age range! Mario Sunshine will appeal to all!

Thankyou on the comments about previous consoles, the new innovations for Gamecube have just begun development but at this stage we cannot tell you what they are (YAWN). But be aware as they will be around soon (Yeah Right!).

And sorry I don't think Shigeru will use your idea (I thought you were Shigeru!!!)

Regards
Some Bloke Who Works For Shigeru Miyamoto
(Ohhhhhhh....so your not >: (

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.