GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wa - its my 400th day"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/05/02 at 21:51
Regular
(thats my word for wow)

anyways i have just noticed its my 400th day on SR today which seems pretty cool and seeing as i didnt do any thing for my 365th day i might as well write some thing now...

Once upon a time i was looking around www.kelkoo.com and was looking for crazy taxi stuff because i had just bought my PS2 and it came across a special reserve site so i checked out Crazy taxi stuff and then went onto a link which was www.ukdiscussions.com and stayed in the WWF forum for a couple of days and the game forums (now gone) I showed Longy the WWF forum and admittedly we spammed the place and i went to PS2 forum for a break but werent well known there. I left SR for a few months over the summer holidays and when i returned it was when things really started to pick up for me.

So when i got back i went to FOG and the PS2 forum and have stayed here ever since, i have seen loads of people come and go and even people who i thought would become notables have gone and i suppose just sticking around and posting regulary has got me well know now.

I remember talking to ISS Pro who has name changed his name to Pro Evo and talking to ssxpro when i first came back to the PS2 forum, i .

I have made some really good friends on here but at the same time i have made a couple of non friends(if thats a word :D) who have dissapeared eventually (grapo springs to mind) so they dont really bother me.

The PS2 forum has gone down hill alot since Grand Theft Auto III came out, about 10 topics on it per day soon showed all the newbies that they could make another 10 topics but on different games.

The PS2 forum is starting to pick up now with some good posters in here, you know who you are (no not you Big slow ;)) but being a good poster can also lead to big headed ness, luckily i dont have that because i am not a good poster ;)

Badgerman is a good laugh on here and we can sit for up to 6 hours just talking about nothing same goes to Tom and minger.

I also get on well with Pro Evo because he likes Oasis

But anyways the forum is looking good and hopefully i shall be around for another 400 days :D

KR
Tue 07/05/02 at 18:27
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Ah crap, i forgot to say happy birthday. Ah crap again, it was yesterday. Er.... well happy birthday for yesterday kind of sort of thing.
Tue 07/05/02 at 18:22
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Man i've been here for a long time but i didn't mention any of my birthdays. Didn't expect you guys to say happy birthday. Oh well, i wont complain. Why do we not celebrate pproper birthdays, i mean if you have been on the forums for 365 days. I also really like the new ruling that you have to be a member to win a game or DVD of your choice, kind of gives me a better chance of winning. Well i don't expect many of you to agree with me, so if you don't please don't slate me and just ignore what i have said :D Man i'm pretty close to becoming a regular now, counting the posts until i am one.
Tue 07/05/02 at 18:19
Regular
Although we have had our differences recently, that is some milestone (that's my attempt at burying the hatchet:). I have personally found the Sony forum to the best since I arrived and have made some good mate's here.

Here's to another 400!
Tue 07/05/02 at 16:52
Regular
I forgot my 140th birthday so it is now my 141th birthday man am i getting old soon i'll be all wrinkly from so much typing.
Tue 07/05/02 at 16:44
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Still a Newbie with less than 100 days but i'll be hanging around I think

Well done for putting up with some newbies for there ridiculus amount of rubbish that they post - I hope im not one of them - The logon, post once, go away lot really annoy me....... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Mon 06/05/02 at 22:22
Regular
375 days for me.
Mon 06/05/02 at 22:13
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
408th day for me today. I'm 8 days older than you KR. :D

I forgot to do anything for my 400th or 365th day. Count yourself lucky!
Mon 06/05/02 at 22:11
Regular
"360: swfcman"
581 days for me today. Got to say that posting on here is a good thing, not only have i been able to chat about gaming and making new friends from all over ect. But i also got to win games for the trouble of writing the posts. But thats not the reason i stay and post (as i started posting before GAD even came about), i post here as its usually a good place to be, winning is great, who would say it isnt? But its not the main reason i stay and post.

I have pritty much been a regular posting in here all the time since i started coming on sr, there has been weeks where i have not come on and other times (like now) where im in a quite posting mode, but usually i am round and about.

Thats pritty much all i got to say, hopefully ill be here for a while longer, and i hope i continue to write stuff you lot like to read, as thats the main thing i do, write stuff to entertain or inform.
Mon 06/05/02 at 22:02
Regular
KR wrote:

dont think that is the only reason i like him :D
Mon 06/05/02 at 21:51
Regular
(thats my word for wow)

anyways i have just noticed its my 400th day on SR today which seems pretty cool and seeing as i didnt do any thing for my 365th day i might as well write some thing now...

Once upon a time i was looking around www.kelkoo.com and was looking for crazy taxi stuff because i had just bought my PS2 and it came across a special reserve site so i checked out Crazy taxi stuff and then went onto a link which was www.ukdiscussions.com and stayed in the WWF forum for a couple of days and the game forums (now gone) I showed Longy the WWF forum and admittedly we spammed the place and i went to PS2 forum for a break but werent well known there. I left SR for a few months over the summer holidays and when i returned it was when things really started to pick up for me.

So when i got back i went to FOG and the PS2 forum and have stayed here ever since, i have seen loads of people come and go and even people who i thought would become notables have gone and i suppose just sticking around and posting regulary has got me well know now.

I remember talking to ISS Pro who has name changed his name to Pro Evo and talking to ssxpro when i first came back to the PS2 forum, i .

I have made some really good friends on here but at the same time i have made a couple of non friends(if thats a word :D) who have dissapeared eventually (grapo springs to mind) so they dont really bother me.

The PS2 forum has gone down hill alot since Grand Theft Auto III came out, about 10 topics on it per day soon showed all the newbies that they could make another 10 topics but on different games.

The PS2 forum is starting to pick up now with some good posters in here, you know who you are (no not you Big slow ;)) but being a good poster can also lead to big headed ness, luckily i dont have that because i am not a good poster ;)

Badgerman is a good laugh on here and we can sit for up to 6 hours just talking about nothing same goes to Tom and minger.

But anyways the forum is looking good and hopefully i shall be around for another 400 days :D

KR

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.