GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i have discovered darkel!!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/05/02 at 19:22
Regular
i was looking throught the manuals bored and saw all the characters page and saw them and their names and as i turned the page i got a glimpse of the word darkel!? so i turned back and i discovered that you are already working for darkel!!! all along!!!
here's how it works

donald love
asuka
ray
kenji
el burro
luigi

they r some of the people that you work 4, yeah?
now look at the first letter of each name going downwards!!
it IT SPELLS DARKEL!!!! i am such a genius!!!!!!
Sat 11/05/02 at 16:11
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Like I said before, you can find darkels name in the back of the manual on the cast list.
Sat 11/05/02 at 15:53
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
I think that instead of you finding this information in the manual, it's more likely to be from a website. When i looked in the manual of my UK version, Kenji and Ray are not listed which kind of puts an end to your cleverness. As i say, it's more likely to have been spotted by a real fan of GTA3 on a fans website or something along the lines of this.
Thu 09/05/02 at 17:48
Regular
"round the outside"
it could be LEKRAD
Mon 06/05/02 at 23:12
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Clever, but pointless. So you spelt a name from the other charecter names, well done! give yourself a pat on the back. The only thing is it doesn't give anything new to the game does it? so I don't care.
Mon 06/05/02 at 20:49
Regular
"Bobba you"
reynolds wrote:
> that doesen't make you a genius

No it doesnt but it is still clever well done :D
Mon 06/05/02 at 20:30
Regular
oh and well done for spoiling GTA: vice city (joke for you people who dont get them)

now we know that all of the gang leaders were all really working for Darkel :D
Mon 06/05/02 at 20:01
Regular
"~yo dadio"
i think dakel should still be in the game but not those kinda missions
Mon 06/05/02 at 19:56
Regular
"Woah dude!"
Hey PS2nut ,at least i'm big enough to say well done mate.You are a genius,and that was good observation.

Credit where credit's due dude!
Mon 06/05/02 at 19:52
Regular
very clever
Mon 06/05/02 at 19:48
Regular
"Hmmm....."
hhhmmmm

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.