GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 or STATE OF EMERGENCY OR WHAT IS THE BEST GAME!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/05/02 at 18:15
Regular
what is the best game for ps1 or 2. I went to the local blockbuster video store and saw that State of Emergency was at the top of the charts, but I don't know wether I agree .I have already decided what the worst game is for ps1 it is SOUTH PARK it totaly stinks some kids rated it 10/10 but what the readers of the magasine didn't realise was that the kids had guns to there heads.
Mon 06/05/02 at 18:15
what is the best game for ps1 or 2. I went to the local blockbuster video store and saw that State of Emergency was at the top of the charts, but I don't know wether I agree .I have already decided what the worst game is for ps1 it is SOUTH PARK it totaly stinks some kids rated it 10/10 but what the readers of the magasine didn't realise was that the kids had guns to there heads.
Mon 06/05/02 at 18:19
Regular
"Whatever!"
Best PS2 game: GTA3 or MGS2

Best PSOne game: FFVII
Mon 06/05/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Dropship.
Mon 06/05/02 at 18:42
Regular
"Touched!"
GTA3 or Pro Evo soccer i rekon!
Mon 06/05/02 at 19:16
Regular
"simpsons rule"
gta3
Mon 06/05/02 at 20:00
the worst game is definately SOUTH PARK
Mon 06/05/02 at 20:04
GTA3 is definately the better.

SOE gets boring after a while.
Tue 07/05/02 at 01:10
Regular
People still buying SOE?

Or have blockbuster just kept it top of the chart becasue nobody seems to be going near it?

Or is thier a severe lack of new quality games on the PS2?

I own 16 games for the PS2, but Pro Evo is the only game to be played since Metal Gear. Thats going back quite a while considering it only took a week to complete.

I've just grown tired of my PS2 and am only really hangin on to it for the DVD player for my bedroom. May have to shift if someone can mod a Panasonic Q-cube to play PAL Gamecube games as well...
Tue 07/05/02 at 12:31
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I have both of these games, I got SOE with my PS 2 and bought GTA3 (A game which all PS 2 Owners must have) however I think SOE is a good game, yes it can get tedious from repetitve levels but it is a good game to play when your drunk (Trust me on this) :D
Tue 07/05/02 at 12:37
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I also think State of Emergency is a good game. Its just pure, simple fun. Who cares if it doesn't have a groundbreaking storyline or massive range of gameplay options, Its good game with a fair few hours of enjoyment to be had from.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.