GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"1 day to go!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/05/02 at 17:36
Regular
After all GC fans got their games on Friday I've had to wait all weekend and I'll get mine 2moro! I've had a Jet GC just waiting to be played for 4 days! AND NO GAME!

Although the 'ordeal' is almost over so

Tuesday is my May 3rd!
Mon 06/05/02 at 17:36
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
After all GC fans got their games on Friday I've had to wait all weekend and I'll get mine 2moro! I've had a Jet GC just waiting to be played for 4 days! AND NO GAME!

Although the 'ordeal' is almost over so

Tuesday is my May 3rd!
Mon 06/05/02 at 17:44
Regular
Don't tell me you didn't know about the demo disc in the box either...
Mon 06/05/02 at 17:45
Regular
"everyone says it"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Don't tell me you didn't know about the demo disc in the box either...

Where?
Mon 06/05/02 at 17:49
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
WHAT DISC!

W H A T D I S C!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Mon 06/05/02 at 17:58
Regular
Fuzzy wrote:
> WHAT DISC!
>
> W H A T D I S C!
>
> ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

It is next to the ELC Alphabet book and the game guide for Luigis Mansion, which I would like to tell you is a picture book so no big words for you to read. Put some milk in the microwave for some warm shreddies and see which is quickest to finish, Luigis Mansion or the milk. I know that is a tough one but there must be a winner. Finally invite some of your old/new play school friends round to have a 4 player on one of your games but remember what mommy said about throwing a tantrum if you lose, oh well I hope you find the Demo Disc but if you want any help in finding what to do with the open button just give me a shout and I will help you.
Mon 06/05/02 at 18:00
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Im afraid it was a joke

* gives up looking, and sobs *
Mon 06/05/02 at 18:05
Regular
*laughs evily*

I'm sorry. But you're going to be even more happy tommorrow now. :0D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.