GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/05/02 at 15:31
Regular
I've just found out that the main San Francisco city from "Crazy Taxi 1" will be included as a "bonus stage" in Crazy Taxi 3.
It will be tweaked so the cabs can "Crazy Hop" onto the roofs of buildings making for clever shortcuts.

Also the game will have online functions - hopefully this will mean that players will be able to do battle with other online human opponents in the cities at the same time.

Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller is penciled in for a Summer release in Japan, and soon thereafter in The States and Europe. Can't wait!
Mon 06/05/02 at 15:31
Regular
I've just found out that the main San Francisco city from "Crazy Taxi 1" will be included as a "bonus stage" in Crazy Taxi 3.
It will be tweaked so the cabs can "Crazy Hop" onto the roofs of buildings making for clever shortcuts.

Also the game will have online functions - hopefully this will mean that players will be able to do battle with other online human opponents in the cities at the same time.

Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller is penciled in for a Summer release in Japan, and soon thereafter in The States and Europe. Can't wait!
Mon 06/05/02 at 16:04
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Online!! Wicked. If they do lots of different modes and features then it should be pretty killer :-) Does anyone know how many cities there are going to be? Is it just LV?

Sorry, I'm pretty stupid! *Don't comment...
Mon 06/05/02 at 16:10
Regular
From what I can gather CT3 is going to have three cities:

-Las Vegas (night) and twice as big as the cities on Crazy Taxi 1&2.
-An as yet unnamed city in the USA.
-San Francisco (bonus stage from Crazy Taxi 1).

And hopefully we'll be able to rip our own tunes over the game like Amped, PGR and Th3.
Tue 07/05/02 at 08:22
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
It would be nice if the included all the cities from Crazy Taxi 1 and 2.
Tue 07/05/02 at 10:01
Regular
Some people think Crazy Taxi is a short-lived experience, but for me it's the game I've drained the most gameplay from.
Especially Crazy Taxi 2: I must have played that game for 200+ hours - mastering every strategy and sussing out every short-cut - pure addictive gameplay.
My best score on AROUND APPLE is $123,000.00 - that took about 2+ hours.
Wed 08/05/02 at 12:38
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
IGN had crazi taxi down for a july release in america?, sounds a bit early to me but heres hoping!, also I dont see how crazi taxi would work on-line? the only muli-player except for racing are the ones that were seen in simpsons road rage which even if they were done half good would have still sucked, any ideas?
Wed 08/05/02 at 12:48
Regular
Well, I envisage something like 16 online players all operating in the city at the same time.
The competition for customers between rival human drivers would really spice things up transforming the city into a battlezone.
A time limit would be set within which each player would have to earn as much money as possible.
Obviously the player with the highest Dollar count at the end of the alotted time would be the winner.
Either that or a "last-man-standing" scenario.
I think it would work, with dirty tricks and tactics coming into play.
Wed 08/05/02 at 21:08
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
sounds cool where do I sign up??lol
Wed 08/05/02 at 21:12
Yea nomad that seems an amazing idea for online plans

Silent85

Head of R&D for Sega Europe ;)

I wish
Thu 09/05/02 at 08:58
Regular
Silent85 wrote:
> Yea nomad that seems an amazing idea for online plans.

Thanks. I'm sure it would work like a dream.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.