GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone recieved those games yet?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/05/02 at 13:38
Regular
I was just wondering if anyone has recieved the 2 free games from Microsoft and the Extra Controller? I ordered mine the first night it was available and I am yet to get my games through, I ordered mine before a reciept was asked for but hopefully they will come through soon, I have heard 2 different stories, one saying 21 days for delivery and the other saying 28 days for delivery, 21 will be this thursday so they could come tomorrow or wednesday, with a bit of luck they will coem before this weekend.
Mon 06/05/02 at 13:38
Regular
I was just wondering if anyone has recieved the 2 free games from Microsoft and the Extra Controller? I ordered mine the first night it was available and I am yet to get my games through, I ordered mine before a reciept was asked for but hopefully they will come through soon, I have heard 2 different stories, one saying 21 days for delivery and the other saying 28 days for delivery, 21 will be this thursday so they could come tomorrow or wednesday, with a bit of luck they will coem before this weekend.
Mon 06/05/02 at 14:24
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
I have!!!!
Mon 06/05/02 at 14:56
Regular
GlideM wrote:
> I have!!!!

When did they come? What did you get? What time did they arrive?
Mon 06/05/02 at 15:15
Regular
I haven't received mine yet - PGR & DOA3..... Some people on the Official Xbox Mag forums have though, so expect them any day.
Mon 06/05/02 at 15:41
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Has anyone even received confermation yet of their request arriving?

Cause I haven't and I'm starting to get a little worried ;-p
Mon 06/05/02 at 15:44
Regular
0utlaw wrote:
> Has anyone even received confermation yet of their request arriving?
>
> Cause I haven't and I'm starting to get a little worried ;-p

If you got a mail saying they will reply to you within 48 hours then don't be worried, it took 1 week for them to reply and the customer care services said 21 days to arrive. I am still waiting but hopefully any day now!
Mon 06/05/02 at 15:53
Regular
"this is a tagline"
I sent mine off about 3 days after the original form came out online... crap!!
Mon 06/05/02 at 16:01
Regular
0utlaw wrote:
> I sent mine off about 3 days after the original form came out
> online... crap!!

At least you already have some games, I don't so I am hoping they come tomorrow, did you need a reciept to prove your purchase or did you do it before then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.