GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hooligans"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 21:54
Regular
I have been looking over the news lately and seeing loads of news about hooligans at football matches for instance yesterday after the Scottish cup final. Celtic and Rangers fans had riots yesterday and with the World Cup coming up soon you really do have to wonder if the World Cup will be spoiled by the fans (If thats what you can call them). Will the English disgrace themselves again or will it be a World Cup to remember for the good things.
Sun 05/05/02 at 21:54
I have been looking over the news lately and seeing loads of news about hooligans at football matches for instance yesterday after the Scottish cup final. Celtic and Rangers fans had riots yesterday and with the World Cup coming up soon you really do have to wonder if the World Cup will be spoiled by the fans (If thats what you can call them). Will the English disgrace themselves again or will it be a World Cup to remember for the good things.
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:15
Regular
"Bobba you"
I think there will be riots but they shouldent really theres no point in it.
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:21
Do people riot because it makes them fill better about losing a match?.
Mon 06/05/02 at 10:30
Regular
"simpsons rule"
there is bound to be riots it spoils it there is no point hope who ever does riot gets band from everygame for ever
Mon 06/05/02 at 20:45
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Obviously not all of them but Millwall fans have got a notoriously bad reputation for hooliganism. They trashed my local team Brentfords' stadium Griffin Park and now some have gone to court after their disgraceful acts in the past week.

Even if fans get banned from going into the stadium to watch the football match, some will still go along just to cause trouble anyway.
Tue 07/05/02 at 17:04
Regular
They should put them all in Wembley Stadium (what was Wembley), shut the roof, and then gas em all!
Tue 07/05/02 at 17:55
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Errm, I didn't think Wembley had a roof, especially not now.
Tue 07/05/02 at 20:18
Regular
"simpsons rule"
wembley stadium dosen't have a roof
Tue 07/05/02 at 20:26
reynolds wrote:
> wembley stadium dosen't have a roof

Yes your right, but it's not a bad idea.
Tue 07/05/02 at 20:46
Regular
D'oh! OK, ok, let's use Cardiff's Millenium Stadium. I got beat by blood JAR again! Damn spikedspud!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.