GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which one (of the many)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 21:43
Regular
As I am getting a GC tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAY!YYYAYY!YAY! Sorry, I'll calm down a bit - Anyway, as I am getting a Gc tomorrow, I am considering which launch game to get apart form Rogoue Leader - I like the look of Burnout, as does my brother, but I also like the look of Bloody Roar Primal Fury - But there are loads of other launch games - Which one should I get??
Sun 05/05/02 at 21:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
As I am getting a GC tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAY!YYYAYY!YAY! Sorry, I'll calm down a bit - Anyway, as I am getting a Gc tomorrow, I am considering which launch game to get apart form Rogoue Leader - I like the look of Burnout, as does my brother, but I also like the look of Bloody Roar Primal Fury - But there are loads of other launch games - Which one should I get??
Sun 05/05/02 at 21:46
Regular
"^_^"
Do not get Burnout on its own! U see I bought just Burnout cos that was all I could afford and it is great. But It does get a little tedious so I only play about 5 times a day where as if I had two games my Gamcube would never see the darkness of no power.
Sun 05/05/02 at 21:46
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
sonic is really fun but its a bit easy up untill tales is second level but by that is one of the last ones! as ive said before, dont get burnout cos it is terrible. the racing handles like a dog and its generally poor all round!
Sun 05/05/02 at 21:49
Regular
"^_^"
I am gonna buy Super Smash Bros. because of it being Super Smash Bros. Allthough it aint released yet
Sun 05/05/02 at 21:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
What about Bloody Roar? or any others??
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:07
Regular
"^_^"
apparently you can turn into animals and such so it sounds like a great fighter
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It does sound pretty cool - you can break down the barriers into other fighting areas in one match etc - My brother is not too keen though - What other games do you think are worth getting?
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:21
Regular
"^_^"
I am thinking of these titles for definite.

Resident Evil
Eternal Darkness
Super Smash Bros.

But I might get
Bloody Roar
Die Hard
Sun 05/05/02 at 23:28
Regular
smash brothers is the one to get
Mon 06/05/02 at 06:28
Regular
"Brrrrr."
007: Agent Under Fire. Brilliant game for the PS2 (although it's really hard to control!) It will be interesting to see what the GC vesion will be like...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.