GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"where my GBA-NGC CABLE!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 21:27
Regular
i ordered a gamecube, sonic adventure 2, a GBA, sonic advance, and a carry case, and a GBA-NGC cable. the cable, HAS NOT ARRIVED! i need it to transfer some more chao's! dammit!
Sun 05/05/02 at 21:27
"+ suspicious minds"
i ordered a gamecube, sonic adventure 2, a GBA, sonic advance, and a carry case, and a GBA-NGC cable. the cable, HAS NOT ARRIVED! i need it to transfer some more chao's! dammit!
Sun 05/05/02 at 21:32
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I think the chao part of the game is really fun, dont you?
and do you pronounce chao as "k o" or "ch ow" or "ch ai o"?
i pronounce it "k o"
Sun 05/05/02 at 21:36
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
My cable hasn't arrived either.
And it is pronounced Chow.
Sun 05/05/02 at 21:39
"+ suspicious minds"
i, BPM, changed my name!
Sun 05/05/02 at 21:40
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
yeah i know they call it chow in the chao garden but in the real game they pronounce the same word as K O. when there talkin about the chaos emerald. knuckles he says he has to find all parts of the chao and he pronounces it k o! its reallly confusin! any way k o sounds better than chow! i think any how!
Sun 05/05/02 at 21:50
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
There is the chaos emerald (pronounced K- os) and the chao- the little dudes (pronounced chow)
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:07
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
fantastic!
microchips: straight question.
what is better k o or chow?!
chow is a word for food isnt it?
or a jappenese person?
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:17
In Germany, chow (i can't remember how it's spelt there) means goodbye. It's used between friends.
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:22
Regular
"^_^"
No Germany is Chuse I think It is Italy
Mon 06/05/02 at 16:30
Regular
In Germany, the polite way of saying bye is "Auf Wierdersehen" or the more friendly way is "Tschius" (spelling may be slightly wrong)

Ciaw, or as it's pronounced, chow, is Italian isn't it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.