GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beckham Breaks Birthday E-card Record"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 21:04
Regular
On May 2nd David Beckham recieved over 4,000 E-cards for his birthday thanks to a courteous offer from Virgin, who sent all the cards from the fans to Beckhams e-mail account. It's a world record, the past holder was Posh Beckham back in April. It's the 2nd think that Beckham has broken in a month!
Sun 05/05/02 at 21:04
On May 2nd David Beckham recieved over 4,000 E-cards for his birthday thanks to a courteous offer from Virgin, who sent all the cards from the fans to Beckhams e-mail account. It's a world record, the past holder was Posh Beckham back in April. It's the 2nd think that Beckham has broken in a month!
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:11
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Good for him.
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:17
Regular
"Bobba you"
If i knew the email i would sent him one.
Mon 06/05/02 at 06:19
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Itwas my Dad's 40th on that day!
Mon 06/05/02 at 10:23
Regular
"simpsons rule"
if i would of known i would of sent him and email wishing him happy birhday
Mon 06/05/02 at 18:44
Regular
"Long time no see!"
It's blatantly David [email protected] or something, maybe with a 7 in it too. And i'm surprised we haven't heard anything about a record number of 'Get Well Soon' Cards sent to his address!

That's also the day before the Cube's UK release, I wonder if he got one??
I'm sure many Sonys will say 'yes' due to his intelligence!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.