GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fantasy Football"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/08/06 at 13:12
Regular
"Mooching around"
I was thinking of creating a League for Freeola, would anyone be interested?
Sun 18/11/07 at 00:32
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I dont think they'll get that far to be honest because Croatia will win on Wednesday. I wont be complaining. I've said from the start not qualifying for 2008 would be a fair price to pay if it meant getting rid of McLaren. I'd rather not qualify than get embarassed next summer.
Sat 17/11/07 at 23:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
And after the Israel result in the most predictable thing of next year England will go out on penalties to the first half decent team they face in the knockout phase :-D
Sat 17/11/07 at 18:53
Regular
"Monochromatic"
If this isn't the most predictable thing i've seen this year i dont know what is.

1848: GOAL Scotland 1-2 Italy

1846: Christian Panucci is so, so close to winning it for Italy but his header from a free-kick skims wide. Maybe the fates are smiling on Scotland?

1845: Italy bring on Daniele de Rossi in place of Gennaro Gattuso. Three minutes remaining.

They choke every single time.
Fri 16/11/07 at 22:53
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I set up mine as usual when the season started. If everyone else did the same we could still create a league.
Fri 16/11/07 at 22:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
A shame, given there were 2 last year, me at the top all on my own, and then the rest of you :-D
Fri 16/11/07 at 16:24
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Fantasy Premier League

That's the one I use. There's no Freeola league this season.

Fantasy Champions League

Obviously, the season has been on a while but it's still fun.
Fri 16/11/07 at 15:32
Regular
"hey hey hey im back"
Revolver Ocelot wrote:
> I might do this, could someone explain it?
> I have the general idea, but I'll need a bit of advice.
> Yeah could someone explian it to me too please. Where do you guys get these games from and game system(s) is it for tell me PLEASE i beg you to tell me ok good bye now. This is oilers out.
Wed 16/05/07 at 14:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Where i'll trounce you all again and lord it over you all that a yankee doodle not only beat you at your own sport but absolutely hammered you :-D
Wed 16/05/07 at 14:24
Regular
"Mooching around"
Have to wait 'til next year, but basically, you make a team of your choice of players (there is a price limit), and you get points based on their perfomance in that week to their matches.
Tue 15/05/07 at 22:35
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I might do this, could someone explain it?
I have the general idea, but I'll need a bit of advice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.