GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who wants a dragonball Z game out for game cube?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 20:01
Regular
who else want a dragonball Z game out for game cube and why and what do you want it to be like?
Tue 07/05/02 at 10:14
Regular
Dragon Ball Z isn't kiddie, but the game won't be based on the full out gory Jap versions either (Apparently they show them on he sci-fi channel every now and then).

GC is getting a DBZ game which is basically the PS2 one, only enhanced with GBA link up features.
Mon 06/05/02 at 02:13
hwy who say dragonball z for the gamecube will be a kiddie game. you are fools if you think this as the original uncut dragonball z episode not shown on s****y cartoon networks toonami show the true dbz. dragonball z is not all love etc , as a matter of fact i have the original japaneses version which is subtitled and it has much more blood goar fighting and swaring, i bet you never knew that.
Sun 05/05/02 at 21:24
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
i dont want a dragon ball z game on the gamecube! we already get enough stick for nintendo being for kiddies and plus it isnt even a good programme! not that i watch cartoon network or anything.
*grabs digital tv controller and flicks channal quickly*
Sun 05/05/02 at 20:33
Regular
"simpsons rule"
no i woulden't want a dragonball z game out on game cube
Sun 05/05/02 at 20:32
I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z! Have you ever play Dragonmod Z for half-life because thats what I would love it to be like just more advanced. I hope they make SSJ3!
Sun 05/05/02 at 20:17
Regular
"are you serious"
just eight but he allready kicks my a#s on fighting games lol

:)
Sun 05/05/02 at 20:15
hehe yes it seems to have taken the world at the moment how old is he?
Sun 05/05/02 at 20:11
Regular
"are you serious"
trunks-the-best-uk:> wrote:
> hello do u mean that your son would love a game like that? because i
> would too

yes absolutely he is a dragon ball z nut and he loves a good fighting game
Sun 05/05/02 at 20:08
hello do u mean that your son would love a game like that? because i would too
Sun 05/05/02 at 20:04
Regular
"are you serious"
my son would love it for one so long as its a fighting game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.