GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ultimate Fighting Champion - any opinions?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 19:17
Regular
I am quite a big fan of the Ultimate fighting champion series/sport/blood shed, and i am thinking of buying it in about a week.

however, i read a review that said it was pretty darn cr*p, so i was just wondering if anyone has bought it and has the same/different opinion? The review on this web site sent in by a customer says its quite good, but is that because special reserve tend to put the better reviews on their site so that you think all games are good and buy them, or do you think that this guy really did think it was quite good?

Also, did anyone buy their Xbox from special reserve? the web site says you can buy a 10 DVD bundle with it for £45. Does anyone know what films these are, cos i cant find where it says anywhere?

Lastly, i havent been to a special reserve shop in a while, and im thinking of going to the one by the dartford tunnel. Is it any good? can i try any games there or anything like that?

thanks in advance

joing
Sun 05/05/02 at 21:36
Regular
go to www.ign.com they will give you the best review, I am renting it next week.
Sun 05/05/02 at 19:17
I am quite a big fan of the Ultimate fighting champion series/sport/blood shed, and i am thinking of buying it in about a week.

however, i read a review that said it was pretty darn cr*p, so i was just wondering if anyone has bought it and has the same/different opinion? The review on this web site sent in by a customer says its quite good, but is that because special reserve tend to put the better reviews on their site so that you think all games are good and buy them, or do you think that this guy really did think it was quite good?

Also, did anyone buy their Xbox from special reserve? the web site says you can buy a 10 DVD bundle with it for £45. Does anyone know what films these are, cos i cant find where it says anywhere?

Lastly, i havent been to a special reserve shop in a while, and im thinking of going to the one by the dartford tunnel. Is it any good? can i try any games there or anything like that?

thanks in advance

joing

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.