GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Since Metal Gear game's have dried up."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 19:05
Regular
Since Metal Gear Solid 2 was realesed all the games have dried up at the moment. Unless everyone is still in shock at how good Metal Gear Solid was, I can't realise why there have been no big realease's.
Fri 10/05/02 at 17:29
"You love us!"
Jive wrote:
> The_King wrote:
> What about Virtua Fighter 4?
>
> Are you deliberately taking the pi55 out of us? VF4 isn't release
> until tomorrow 10/5, so how the heck are we supposed to play it?
>
> I know your a staff member and have probably had a copy sat on your
> shelf for the last 2 weeks but don't rub that in our faces please!
>
> I've just ordered this game as present for my birthday so I'm glad
> I've seen at least one good review.....suppose that helps in one way.

No, not taking the pi55 at all, i was simply saying that i've played the game and it's very good! If i hadn't said i'd played it, everyone would have assumed i had just read a review, and was just saying it was good to premote sales. Which isn't true - its best fighting game i've played in a long time. And yes, that does include DoA3 on Xbox.

Anyway, if i wanted to take the pi55 out of you concerning games i have played, i could do much better. ;-p

Have fun with VF4...
Fri 10/05/02 at 10:13
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Guyzer wrote:
> Lol, he probably means he has been given money to buy what he wants.

Correct, yeah that did sound a bit stupid....doh!

I was expecting VF4 to turn up this morning but the postie was late so I'll just have to wait till tonight to have a play.....wha-hey! ;D
Thu 09/05/02 at 21:52
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
I agree totally...

Although this is just my personal opinion, PS2 games have become lackluster. OK, so you can name this game and that games that will be great, but there is no real mouth-waterringly original creative titles.

So I just sold my PS2 to get a GC...

But bear in mind, that's just me... people who like beat em ups will love VF4, Tekken 4, Soul Calibur 2 and the likes...

Sonic
Thu 09/05/02 at 19:27
Vottanator wrote:
> Jive wrote:
>
> I've just ordered this game as present for my birthday
>
>
>
>
> ......you buy yourself presents?

Lol, he probably means he has been given money to buy what he wants.
Thu 09/05/02 at 19:18
Regular
writes cards even
Thu 09/05/02 at 19:17
Regular
Bet he wries cars to himself as well...

:D
Thu 09/05/02 at 19:16
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Opening them up must be really exciting. :-D
Thu 09/05/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Jive wrote:
>
> I've just ordered this game as present for my birthday

......you buy yourself presents?
Thu 09/05/02 at 14:59
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
The_King wrote:
> What about Virtua Fighter 4?

Are you deliberately taking the pi55 out of us? VF4 isn't release until tomorrow 10/5, so how the heck are we supposed to play it?

I know your a staff member and have probably had a copy sat on your shelf for the last 2 weeks but don't rub that in our faces please!

I've just ordered this game as present for my birthday so I'm glad I've seen at least one good review.....suppose that helps in one way.
Wed 08/05/02 at 18:23
I am very happy at the news of Final Fantasy 10 being released a week earlier. I think that June and July will be a good couple of months for game releases.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.