GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo WHAT are you DOING?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 18:33
Regular
Well this thread does exactly what it says on the tin (except in this case it does exactly what it says on the title).

I read nom and ngc and both of them have names for playstation and dreamcast(but not the xbox)and they are stuff like greystation poo and dreampants.

But nintendo say they don't consider them as rivals so why do magazines use these 'hilarious' names?
My brother says it's stupid (he's a ps2 owner) and he says in his magazines they don't make up 'funny' names like that for n64 and xbox because his magazines are maturer.
But it's not because they're maturer, or is it? Of course it isn't it's because you can't make up 'comical' names for xbox and N64 nothing 'funny' rhymes with N64 or xbox.

Which brings me back to my title nintendo what do you think you are doing?
Why did you have to pick a stupid name like gamecube(although I kinda like it)for your next generation games console beacause, Ps2 mags won't be mature any more they will make up names for the gamecube not because they're immature it's because they can.

Heck,it's so easy I just made up one right this very minute(although it won't be the same minute when you read this)lame cube ha ha ha haaa.....
That is a really 'funny' name.

So nintendo why couldn't you just call it 'the dolphin'.

Thanks for reading
>>EYAMOD<<
Sun 05/05/02 at 21:21
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
we did a topic on this the other day! and that thing on competitors was only in NOM and it was just saying that shigsy thinks that x box is more of an entertainment console to a games console. dont egagerate!
Sun 05/05/02 at 20:45
I've got one for N64, it's kinda sexual but hey!

N69er!!!

Giggle, Giggle..... more's the pity of such a stupid joke...
Sun 05/05/02 at 20:35
Regular
"simpsons rule"
who cares what other magazines call it
Sun 05/05/02 at 20:00
Regular
"are you serious"
who cares what other mags call it
i might call mine jane or something
lol

:)
Sun 05/05/02 at 19:55
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Games magazines lose their reputation quickly when they call other consoles names, it is saad and immature. That's why I read Edge and NGC, but since NOM have stopped, i read that too.
Sun 05/05/02 at 19:51
Regular
"hit the road jack"
It don't matter. Ohhh little girly names. haaha 'poo' heehee its so funny. Dont let it bother you!
Sun 05/05/02 at 19:47
Regular
"Back in black"
Well you don't need to think hard to take the mick out of 'Dolphin' now do you!!
Sun 05/05/02 at 18:33
Regular
"-_-"
Well this thread does exactly what it says on the tin (except in this case it does exactly what it says on the title).

I read nom and ngc and both of them have names for playstation and dreamcast(but not the xbox)and they are stuff like greystation poo and dreampants.

But nintendo say they don't consider them as rivals so why do magazines use these 'hilarious' names?
My brother says it's stupid (he's a ps2 owner) and he says in his magazines they don't make up 'funny' names like that for n64 and xbox because his magazines are maturer.
But it's not because they're maturer, or is it? Of course it isn't it's because you can't make up 'comical' names for xbox and N64 nothing 'funny' rhymes with N64 or xbox.

Which brings me back to my title nintendo what do you think you are doing?
Why did you have to pick a stupid name like gamecube(although I kinda like it)for your next generation games console beacause, Ps2 mags won't be mature any more they will make up names for the gamecube not because they're immature it's because they can.

Heck,it's so easy I just made up one right this very minute(although it won't be the same minute when you read this)lame cube ha ha ha haaa.....
That is a really 'funny' name.

So nintendo why couldn't you just call it 'the dolphin'.

Thanks for reading
>>EYAMOD<<

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.