GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Online Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 16:24
Regular
You know, the ones like AAA, planetarion, neopets, runescape. There getting more popular by the day.

Im sure many of you play on them while not at this board. What are your favorites? Do you reckon there any good? Now many people are cashing in on them by charging subcriptions. Would you pay subcriptions? Is this the future of Online gaming?

My favortie is BattleMagica a Online RPG kinda game, where you fight for money, learn and use spells, Heres a link

http://www.battlemagica.com/createuser.php?referredby= Kane
(remove space)

I need referals! Thanks if you sign up.

Is this Topic shameless way to get referals? I really dont think so ;-) But it does have afew points i wouldnt mind seeing others opinions on.
Thanks if you sign up :-)
Sun 05/05/02 at 18:08
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I played that for 14 months :-X I have quit since ;-) Honest!

I made quite afew good Friends out of that, we all went onto Runescape from Neo.
Sun 05/05/02 at 18:05
Regular
"All about the Beats"
ahh well :-P

I played the 3rd and 4th season of Planetarion. It was very very good. But i aint been there since.
Sun 05/05/02 at 18:05
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
I used to play runescape but i never knew what to do so i gave up. Legend of mir is an excellent online game, so is Dark Age Of Camelot. Please, even mentioning neopets, which i do not go on i may add, on these forums deserves to get a kick.

*Ben runs up and smacks DreamWarBird in the (_Y_)*
Sun 05/05/02 at 18:00
"Uzi Lover"
I'm not really into this stuff but a few on here use to play Planetarion alot. Maybe they and a few others will be intrested.

Heh, we are mostly all arrogant on here too so most of us won't use your refferal thing.
Sun 05/05/02 at 17:58
Regular
"All about the Beats"
no-one got any opinions then? :-(
Sun 05/05/02 at 16:24
Regular
"All about the Beats"
You know, the ones like AAA, planetarion, neopets, runescape. There getting more popular by the day.

Im sure many of you play on them while not at this board. What are your favorites? Do you reckon there any good? Now many people are cashing in on them by charging subcriptions. Would you pay subcriptions? Is this the future of Online gaming?

My favortie is BattleMagica a Online RPG kinda game, where you fight for money, learn and use spells, Heres a link

http://www.battlemagica.com/createuser.php?referredby= Kane
(remove space)

I need referals! Thanks if you sign up.

Is this Topic shameless way to get referals? I really dont think so ;-) But it does have afew points i wouldnt mind seeing others opinions on.
Thanks if you sign up :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.