GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"JSRF Last chapter help"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 11:49
Regular
I am on the shabuya terminal and I have to defeat the golden rhino bears but it is impossible, you can't knock them over or spray them with graffiti and I am really stuck, would someone please help me defeat them, thanks!
Sun 05/05/02 at 11:49
Regular
I am on the shabuya terminal and I have to defeat the golden rhino bears but it is impossible, you can't knock them over or spray them with graffiti and I am really stuck, would someone please help me defeat them, thanks!
Sun 05/05/02 at 12:02
Regular
It's funny but I can't remember the bit you mean (?). - Golden Rhino Bears?
Do you not just lock on them (left trigger) and then power-boost at them to knock them over?

If not, you'll have to remind me who exactly they are. I've been doing the Street Challenges and the Time Trials so much that I've forgotten about that bit.
Sun 05/05/02 at 12:06
Regular
If you mean the "dreamy" bit right at the end of the Story Mode, you do this:

Ignore completely the ghostly-looking geezers on the ground level, and grind and jump all the way to the top.
There you'll find the boss.
Don't knock him over, just jump at him and spray his head.
You'll get damaged but just keep spraying his head.
If you take too much damage you'll have to go back down to the ground level for a health can.
It's quite easy really.
Sun 05/05/02 at 12:18
Regular
Its the golden bear rhinos and they are positioned on the ground level of chuo street, Shibuya Terminal, Highway Zero and they have guns but they are impossible to knock over, I have tried everything, thanks for your help.
Sun 05/05/02 at 12:22
Regular
Hang on, I have found some guys with guns that can be knocked over and sprayed and they are on roofs so I will take them out and then see, thanks once again Nomad, would you mind if I ask you again if I am stuck? Thanks though.
Sun 05/05/02 at 12:46
Regular
Yeah ask anything.

There's a guy in Chou Street who hangs off buildings and fires a long tentical thingy at you.
You have to grind along this tentical and barge him to knock him to the ground, then you can spray him.
It takes a few goes to finally finish him off.
Sun 05/05/02 at 13:58
Regular
cheers man, I have defeated those bears and I have nearly finished it.
Sun 05/05/02 at 14:38
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Should someone make a JSRF help thread? It may help with all these new threads popping up. Just an idea...

:-D
Sun 05/05/02 at 14:52
Regular
I am on the very last bit where the room is oging strange but I can not figure out what to do, how do you kill thosre guys in the black suits, thanks.
Sun 05/05/02 at 15:15
Regular
"Ignore completely" the ghostly-looking geezers on the ground level (they can't be killed), and grind and jump all the way up to the top.
This is quite tricky at first, but once you've discovered the route it's straight forward.
There you'll find the boss.
Don't bother trying to knock him over, just jump at him and spray his head.
You'll get damaged but just keep spraying his head.
If you take too much damage you'll have to go back down to the ground level for a health can.
It's quite easy really.

When he's gone, the story mode is finished.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.