GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fifa World Cup"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 10:33
Regular
Has anybody got this game? I bought it yesterday and when I play it, it seems to gitter. Is it because the Gamecube is rubbish or is it because It is broken? Whet should I do?
Sun 05/05/02 at 10:33
Has anybody got this game? I bought it yesterday and when I play it, it seems to gitter. Is it because the Gamecube is rubbish or is it because It is broken? Whet should I do?
Sun 05/05/02 at 11:43
Regular
It's because the game is rubbish get ISS2.
Sun 05/05/02 at 12:57
Has anybody played this game? Did they have the same problem?
Sun 05/05/02 at 13:26
Regular
"simpsons rule"
it could be faulty take it back to the shop where you bought it from and see what they say
Tue 07/05/02 at 15:36
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
I also have this game and it does seem to gitter. You can make it a bit better by using the tele camara angle.
Tue 07/05/02 at 21:17
I think FIFA 2002 WC is amazin! The players are so life like, Beckham especially!

It doesn't gitter on mine!

I haven't played ISS2 so I can't comment on it, I've heard it's also amazin!

Nice one Ninty

Sinfield
Tue 07/05/02 at 21:20
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
It most certainly does gitter.

When I bought my copy I was most dissapointed with it, and immediately phoned some friends. Today I played on two different friends consoles, with two different copies of the game, and all gittered.

That's three copies, all playing exactly the same.

It's not a problem with the GC or the Game disc, it's just another very poor game released by EA.

I'm certainly going to return my copy of Fifa because I expect a LOT more for my money. Whether I get ISS or not, i'm not sure yet. Maybe i'll hold out for something else in a while.

ADVICE TO ANYONE THINKING OF BUYING FIFA: DON'T!...you'll only regret it.
Sun 12/05/02 at 18:52
It doesn't gitter if youb turn off the rumbling on the controller. Gamecube rules.
Mon 13/05/02 at 11:39
Yeah, my copy of the game jerks as well. I don't think there is any point in taking it back though, as the general concensus seems to agree that it is actually jerky.

To the person who said take it back and tell the shop - why? It is obviously just the way it was programmed.

I am interested to hear from anyone who has it on X-Box or PS2 - is it jerky on those systems too?

OK, I will certainly be keeping a close eye on this topic anyway!
Mon 13/05/02 at 12:00
Regular
"cant think of one.."
SINFIELD wrote:
> I haven't played ISS2 so I can't comment on it, I've heard it's also
> amazin!

I've played ISS2 and i dont believe its as good as FIFA 2002, FIFA World Cup or Pro-Evo. Its a bit too Arcade-ish for me.

Also, ISS2 still has some teams with fake, made-up player names. This was okay on nes,etc.. but nowadays anything short of realism just doesn't cut it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.