GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The reason why GC is the best console ever"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/05/02 at 21:47
Regular
It has a flat top. You can put the controller on top of it, and be sure that it wont fall off.

I am sure there are many other things you can put on top of a gamecube. Like a mug. Or a remote control. Or a phone. Or a small animal.

THere are many things you can put on top of a cube.

THats one thing that stupid lumpy x-box cant do, that is for sure. And PS2 is probably not much use either.
Sun 05/05/02 at 13:47
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
wingman wrote:
> is that true. cool i'm gonna get an xbox so i can guard my cube when i
> walk down the street with my cube

Great way to look like a complete prat!
Sun 05/05/02 at 13:44
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Wingman, you have to actually write something when you quote a message! I might just quote the whole first post and not write anything!
Sun 05/05/02 at 07:20
Microchips wrote:
> Errrmmm... I'm pleased for you. Really, I am. You should feel proud.
> Heh- I'm only joking. :D That was quite good actually. You can
> also walk down the street holding the handle, and be certain that you
> will be mugged, where as the xbox repels muggers.
>
> :D
Sun 05/05/02 at 07:19
is that true. cool i'm gonna get an xbox so i can guard my cube when i walk down the street with my cube..... Or will they cancel each other out...... Maybe I should get a dog...... Yeah that 'ould work and be more fun the the "EXTREEME BOX"....... who thought of that name!
Sun 05/05/02 at 04:18
Regular
"Foos Rock"
That's one of the one million reasons that the gamecube rules
Sat 04/05/02 at 21:52
Regular
"My head hurts"
that 1 of the reasons everything is good a bout it
Sat 04/05/02 at 21:51
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Errrmmm... I'm pleased for you. Really, I am. You should feel proud. Heh- I'm only joking. :D That was quite good actually. You can also walk down the street holding the handle, and be certain that you will be mugged, where as the xbox repels muggers.

:D
Sat 04/05/02 at 21:47
Regular
">:)"
It has a flat top. You can put the controller on top of it, and be sure that it wont fall off.

I am sure there are many other things you can put on top of a gamecube. Like a mug. Or a remote control. Or a phone. Or a small animal.

THere are many things you can put on top of a cube.

THats one thing that stupid lumpy x-box cant do, that is for sure. And PS2 is probably not much use either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.