GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bl**dy annoying"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/05/02 at 21:05
Regular
Ringht I bought Star wars:Rogue leader today, and yes i know its old but hey, and it dont even work on my PC.
The spec on my PC is more than enough for it to run but the fu*king graphics card aint compatable. Whats the point in it?
Im gonna take it back, demand a refun and buy something else. I might e-mail lucas arts and tell them to be clearer with spec in the future. I dont know!

Any way that got some of my fustration out! Soz all
Sat 04/05/02 at 21:05
Regular
Ringht I bought Star wars:Rogue leader today, and yes i know its old but hey, and it dont even work on my PC.
The spec on my PC is more than enough for it to run but the fu*king graphics card aint compatable. Whats the point in it?
Im gonna take it back, demand a refun and buy something else. I might e-mail lucas arts and tell them to be clearer with spec in the future. I dont know!

Any way that got some of my fustration out! Soz all
Sun 05/05/02 at 20:58
Regular
"simpsons rule"
thats right you should take it back
Mon 06/05/02 at 07:36
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Life, who needs it?

Well, most of us actually...
Mon 06/05/02 at 17:26
"Mimmargh!"
Thats the beuty (sp?) of games consoles; none of that flaffing around.
I suggest you buy a GameCube with Rogue Leader immediatly...
Mon 06/05/02 at 23:14
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Oh I'm getting a gamecube this year, and rogue leader will be my first game. I've just got to get rid of my PSone and a few games I don't play so I can free up some space. Can't wait.
Thu 16/05/02 at 19:02
i have a game cube i got 47th in brtain and it kicks ,xbox,ps2 and of corce dream on dreamcast.The made a very Bad HALO to the console indesty get it get it now game cube

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.