GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"***Spoiler*** What Hidden Mansion is..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/05/02 at 16:13
Regular
>>>>>>>WARNING: SPOILER<<<<<<<

I completed Luigi's Mansion today (Yes i did get it yesterday) and for those people who want to know what Hidden Mansion is, listen up. When you beat the King Boo and get your Rank, you get to go on Hidden Mansion.

This is basically the same as Mansion mode but everything is opposite. What i mean is, a door that used to be on the left on normal mansion is now on the right, it's the same with everything. Also it has tougher ghosts than before. Where you'd normally find an easy white ghost you might find a green monkey ghost (The ones that throw bannana's at you).

In short, it' just a harder version of normal mansion

RiCkOsS
Sat 04/05/02 at 16:13
Regular
>>>>>>>WARNING: SPOILER<<<<<<<

I completed Luigi's Mansion today (Yes i did get it yesterday) and for those people who want to know what Hidden Mansion is, listen up. When you beat the King Boo and get your Rank, you get to go on Hidden Mansion.

This is basically the same as Mansion mode but everything is opposite. What i mean is, a door that used to be on the left on normal mansion is now on the right, it's the same with everything. Also it has tougher ghosts than before. Where you'd normally find an easy white ghost you might find a green monkey ghost (The ones that throw bannana's at you).

In short, it' just a harder version of normal mansion

RiCkOsS
Sat 04/05/02 at 16:16
Regular
That confirms that I won't be getting this game...
Sat 04/05/02 at 16:42
Regular
one day? bloody hell, who was it that said Nintendo games were long
Sat 04/05/02 at 17:38
Regular
KR wrote:
> one day? bloody hell, who was it that said Nintendo games were long

They were long, but not anymore ;-)
Sat 04/05/02 at 17:53
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Pokemon Snap...
That was a long game!!!
Sat 04/05/02 at 18:30
Regular
KR wrote:
> one day? bloody hell, who was it that said Nintendo games were long

You wait for Zelda that should be hella long.
Sat 04/05/02 at 18:40
Regular
it took me just short of 5 hours on the American Import version and the game rubbish I was very disappointed.
Sat 04/05/02 at 18:45
Regular
It's short but brilliant while it lasts.
Sun 05/05/02 at 10:50
Regular
I just found out something new about hidden mansion. When i went onto normal mansion it was a lot lighter than hidden mansion. Then i went back onto hidden mansion to remember how dark it is. So hidden mansion is basicaally a lot darker, you can hardly see anything if you don't shine your torch at it.
Sun 05/05/02 at 11:06
Hmmmmmmmm...........interesting!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.