GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube owners, please read"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/05/02 at 14:59
Regular
I'm looking to buy my Gamecube within the next few days, or a week or two. Thing is, I might not be able to get many games with it, if any. So what I would like to know is, does the GC come with a demo disk of any sort?
I'd try to ellabortae further, but don't know what else to say ;)
Sat 04/05/02 at 20:19
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
i'm glad i chose ssbm as my GAD, now i dont hav to go out an find it, it's delivered to my door

mwouhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is a great game though, i'd go with that and star wars, i got star wars and super monkey ball. monkey ball is ok, but ssbm will be so much better, so i'd go with wot i sed just now, star wars and ssbm
Sat 04/05/02 at 20:13
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Whats the SMB link?
Sat 04/05/02 at 17:44
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
can't remember what..and no they don't come with demo disks! SSBM is a good buy and i have no games right now and waiting for SSBM!! soo far away though
Sat 04/05/02 at 17:11
Regular
Gamecube isnt actually 128 bit....
Sat 04/05/02 at 16:54
Regular
"-_-"
I've just realised why shigsy called his demo mario 128 and I already knew that it was because there were 128 marios there and this is before gamecube was announced that it was 128 bit

Good hint cheeky little bu*ger shigsy
shame i didn't realise earlier though
Sat 04/05/02 at 15:33
Its not a demo disc unfortunately, its a DVD with loads of GameCube videos and other stuff. It was advertised inside Games Master Magazine. Maybe NOm should get their act together and start forcing Nintendo to make demo discs!
Sat 04/05/02 at 15:24
"Mimmargh!"
Look out for NGC Magazine out on the 13th I think...it says ''Mystery Gift, what will it be!?''. There is a disc box shape. Blatent demo disc...

;0)
Sat 04/05/02 at 15:09
Regular
"-_-"
When gamecube was announced shigsy said that he was going to give a demo of mario 28 away with each gamecube

Ialso hoped you would get the demo disks that toys r us have cos they have around 12 videos and around 6 demos on the luigis mansion demo you get to play in the first 5 rooms and on rogue leader you get to play the first mission.
Sat 04/05/02 at 15:04
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
No demo disks come with it, although, I do know a good version of mini super monkey ball on the internet. Want the link?
Sat 04/05/02 at 14:59
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'm looking to buy my Gamecube within the next few days, or a week or two. Thing is, I might not be able to get many games with it, if any. So what I would like to know is, does the GC come with a demo disk of any sort?
I'd try to ellabortae further, but don't know what else to say ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.