GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"JSRF Help needed"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/05/02 at 13:18
Regular
I am on the SkyScraper area with the pharos and I am one graffiti short of the level, I have 15 already but I can not find the last one. Is there some at the top of the pharo in the middle which rotates and is there any in any difficult to reach places, thanks.
Sat 04/05/02 at 15:31
Regular
Its ok I found it, thanks very much for your help though and no more replies are needed, thanks Nomad.
Sat 04/05/02 at 15:29
Regular
I rotated the map and I can see 2 orange dots but they are impossible to reach and I only need one.
Sat 04/05/02 at 14:55
Regular
It's impossible for me to say where this single graffiti point is, but I'll try to say where it could.

It could be below the Pharoah's head in the safety net bit.
It could be up the skyscrapers to the right.
It could be up the satellite dishes to the left - there are two routes up that way.

I don't think there are any tag points at the top of the Pharoah's head.

If you look at the map, the tag points are the small orange dots. If you rotate the right analogue stick you will be able to see if the tag point is high up or on ground level.
Sat 04/05/02 at 14:23
Regular
Does anyone know?
Sat 04/05/02 at 13:18
Regular
I am on the SkyScraper area with the pharos and I am one graffiti short of the level, I have 15 already but I can not find the last one. Is there some at the top of the pharo in the middle which rotates and is there any in any difficult to reach places, thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.