GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gow3 not living up to the name"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'God of War: Chains of Olympus'.
Thu 31/01/08 at 20:20
"There is onlyONE!!!"
i just finished the full run throught of god of war three and the game play is the same as before but the story is not as intiseive as the others before it the formating graphics are ps2 at best but they are expecting to upgrade before they relase no relase date has been set but it will sell for the fans and eventualy end up at the closet gaming trader store
Fri 01/02/08 at 23:00
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
When you said gow3, I thought you meant GEars of War 3, and I was thinking "omg wth?" Gears of War apparently has a planned sequel, but I'm not sure if the series going to span over 3 games or not, or more.

But this topic isn't about Gears of War anyway.
Fri 01/02/08 at 21:46
"There is onlyONE!!!"
and for any one that dose not belive me thats fine with me i can careless wether or not if u belive me im just telling u that the game is not that good
Fri 01/02/08 at 21:36
"There is onlyONE!!!"
ps3 and it still in devlopment and it hasnt been annoced to any sorces but here they are still in process of developing but will take time be fore it is anoced to any media at all
Fri 01/02/08 at 15:18
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Random person on the internet and comes along claiming to be playing god of war 3 in every other post, hmmmm.... ;)

Sorry but the internet is a deeply cynical place and nobody will ever believe that.
Fri 01/02/08 at 14:21
"cheerios"
What? You mean on the PSP cost the acutal number 3 hasnt even officially been announed yet for the PS3. And if you are talkin about the PSP version then why are you surprised that its sub PS2 graphics?
Thu 31/01/08 at 20:20
"There is onlyONE!!!"
i just finished the full run throught of god of war three and the game play is the same as before but the story is not as intiseive as the others before it the formating graphics are ps2 at best but they are expecting to upgrade before they relase no relase date has been set but it will sell for the fans and eventualy end up at the closet gaming trader store

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.