GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Holiday abroad"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/08/06 at 17:01
Regular
Okay I dont think I'm the only one traveling soon, I think Smedlos mentioned something and Kawada too.

Just started planning my trip to Singapore. My mum said she wants to come too which is fine. Give her a chance to meet my girlfriends family and much better than that coach holiday to Isle of Wight where my mp3 got stolen ¬_¬

Hotels in Singapore are expensive :/ I guess it's because of all the people on business like Dr Jo :)

My mum will be tehre for 2 weeks then she's off back to England and I'll start my travels, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan and many more :D
Fri 18/08/06 at 17:29
Regular
"Colourless"
Am going inter-railing on monday through Spain, Portugal and Morocco. It's so unorganised, it's gonna be a disaster - and we're clearly going to end up in Moroccan prison Bridget Jones stylee.
Fri 18/08/06 at 14:44
Regular
"Mooching around"
I'm not going away this year, which means I will have the house to myself for two weeks. Which I love.

It also gives me time for a party or two :-D I do love to meet new people.
Fri 18/08/06 at 12:46
Regular
"..."
Not going away this year :-(, which is a real shame, as working for a Tour Operator, I get huge discounts, but even including those, having just redecorated the house, definetly not going to be able to afford it.
Fri 18/08/06 at 11:16
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Not had a holiday this year yet and no plans for anything at the moment. Hoping to get out ot Florida to visit some family later in the year or early next year.

Prague isn't that expensive if you avoid the main tourist places. As it is a popular place for stag do's a lot of places will put up prices but if find some of the smaller pubs a bit further away from the main places you can get some really cheap prices on food and beers.
Fri 18/08/06 at 09:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'll be off on my travels at the start of November not sure where yet have to see how much we can afford with saving up for the wedding next year.

Stag do will probably be Prague for a long weekend or maybe a Monday - Friday as I've heard it's really expensive to stay in Prague over the weekend.

Honeymoon we're looking at the carribbean probably Aruba or St Maarten somewhere we can relax on the beach in the day and go out partying at night.

Just got to try and save up for it all!
Thu 17/08/06 at 22:38
Regular
Next year will be my multi-country holiday. The finer points, such as booking flights and arranging dates for it, need to be planned (I'm well aware they're not finer points).

It's gonna start with a flight out to Oman. Before you ask where that is or why, it's next to Saudi Arabia, across the water from Pakistan and it's because we're going with friends who live out there.

Yeah, so, after Oman it's a connecting flight to Zanzibar, a place I've never been and I'm looking forward to a fair bit.

After a few days in Zanzibar it's a short flight to the capital of Tanzinia where we'll stay for a few days before taking a 48 hour train journey down to Zambia and Victoria Falls.

The downsides are really the amount of jabs necessary; five musts and six advised as well as a reasonable amount of accumulated flight time.

Should be good, if it happens :D
Thu 17/08/06 at 21:13
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Machie wrote:
> Just started planning my trip to Singapore. My mum said she
> wants to come too which is fine. Give her a chance to meet my
> girlfriends family and much better than that coach holiday to
> Isle of Wight where my mp3 got stolen ¬_¬

Aha. I live on the Isle of Wight (when I'm not at Uni anyway). I thought it was only the OAPs who came on the coach holidays here...
Thu 17/08/06 at 20:20
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Japan probably at some point... and Vegas in December hopefully.
I've got a little heap of annual leave to use on top of that.
Thu 17/08/06 at 17:57
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Machie wrote:
> Anyone else plan on going away this year?

I'm moving to Texas soon, does that count? :p
Thu 17/08/06 at 17:48
Regular
i went abroad back in june, it's been over 2 months since i got back.
how depressing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.