GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did anyone bother?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/05/02 at 22:23
Regular
In each issue of OXM, there have been demo prise challanges every month in the Play:More section of the magazine(great idea by the way).

I was just wondering did any of you bother to enter the competitions to win stuff and to get into the league tables?

I did. My entry was in the post a few weeks ago for issue 2. I got a high score of somthing like 458,000 in Amped and a time of 1minute, 16 seconds in Wreakless.

Did any of you enter the compos and if you did tell everyone your score/time in the games. Even if you didn't bother to enter the competition tell us your best score anyway.

I don't expect to win or anything, but hey, I just wanna know what im up against.

Thanks.
Fri 03/05/02 at 22:23
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
In each issue of OXM, there have been demo prise challanges every month in the Play:More section of the magazine(great idea by the way).

I was just wondering did any of you bother to enter the competitions to win stuff and to get into the league tables?

I did. My entry was in the post a few weeks ago for issue 2. I got a high score of somthing like 458,000 in Amped and a time of 1minute, 16 seconds in Wreakless.

Did any of you enter the compos and if you did tell everyone your score/time in the games. Even if you didn't bother to enter the competition tell us your best score anyway.

I don't expect to win or anything, but hey, I just wanna know what im up against.

Thanks.
Fri 03/05/02 at 22:44
In answer to your question no

But I like ya tagline :)
Fri 03/05/02 at 22:51
Regular
I used to enter the ones in the Official DC mag, but I never won - there was always someone better than me.
I think I came 3rd once in the Crazy Taxi high score comp.

I'll probably enter a JSRF comp if they have one. I might have a chance.... well maybe?
Fri 03/05/02 at 22:55
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Silent85 wrote:
> I like ya tagline

Hey, its the truth!
Fri 03/05/02 at 23:20
yep I agree
Sat 04/05/02 at 08:37
Regular
"accidental superher"
i really should haven entered the pgr compo....i would have won the thing!!!! i didn't enter it cos i already had the full game....on the demo track i could have got 1458 kudos!!1 BAAAHHH
Sun 05/05/02 at 09:50
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
Nah, the challenges bore me. I want to see Technology demos on the Disks ;)
Sun 05/05/02 at 11:24
Regular
"accidental superher"
sorry i lie...i played the demo yesterday and they didn't have any 4wd...
mind you i could have come second on the tables...i was driving like c**p and still managed to rack up 400...
Sun 05/05/02 at 13:09
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
well as the xbox progresses into the on-line world, they should put up a link on the demo disk so it will post your times and scores automatically on the oxm web-site like on plenty of dreamcast games did!!, that would be pretty cool and possible, then I would enter for sure but I cant be arsed sending scores and photos in the mail....thats so last century!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.