GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"waverace blue storm , extra bit on dolphin park..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/05/02 at 20:49
Regular
for all of you that got you gamecube today with wave race :

Go to free roam
select dolphin park.
use a fast player like rob haywood.
start the track
go forward , and you should be looking an island , if not look slightly to the left
now go up to the course out buoys by the first island on the track to the left, dont go past them just yet ,
look around to the left out to sea , and you should see another circle of buoys , just in the distance.
turn around and go back a little bit , make sure you boost is full then go up to the buoys , and the minute you past them use your boost and aim for the circle of buoys , the minute that you get your next boost use it , and you should get in the circle.

thats why you need a fast player or you wont have time to reach it.

i wont tell you whats in store for you when you get there , as it's pretty good i tell ya.
Sat 04/05/02 at 08:34
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
oh damn , sorry RM , i posted my hint in the ukhints bit , then i completely forgot , and my dad had to go on the computer , sorry , i'll do it now
Sat 04/05/02 at 08:12
Regular
Did you read my post?
Sat 04/05/02 at 07:51
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
did it last night , thanks tphi
Fri 03/05/02 at 21:21
Regular
"thursdayton!"
sounds cool! as I said, bung it on ukhints.com!
Fri 03/05/02 at 20:58
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
waves 2 maybe 3 times as high as the jet ski !! crazy i say crazy ! when you dive down , you can dive so deep that the whole screen goes blue ! and if you use a boost you can jump the whole lot of waves in one jump , and there are alot of waves !
Fri 03/05/02 at 20:52
Regular
"thursdayton!"
come on tell me! I dont have the game and I want to know. If ts good, you could put it up on ukhints.com and win a gameaday!!!
Fri 03/05/02 at 20:49
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
for all of you that got you gamecube today with wave race :

Go to free roam
select dolphin park.
use a fast player like rob haywood.
start the track
go forward , and you should be looking an island , if not look slightly to the left
now go up to the course out buoys by the first island on the track to the left, dont go past them just yet ,
look around to the left out to sea , and you should see another circle of buoys , just in the distance.
turn around and go back a little bit , make sure you boost is full then go up to the buoys , and the minute you past them use your boost and aim for the circle of buoys , the minute that you get your next boost use it , and you should get in the circle.

thats why you need a fast player or you wont have time to reach it.

i wont tell you whats in store for you when you get there , as it's pretty good i tell ya.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.